••October testing group - Praying for pumpkins••

Hi so looks like I’m out again and absolutely gutted. So will join here now but I have to wait for AF and I have a very long luteal phase and then ovulation again.
My cycle seems to be back to normal since having covid in July so I should ovulate around day 13/14.
Will give a test date when I ovulate.

so sorry :hugs:

Hi so looks like I’m out again and absolutely gutted. So will join here now but I have to wait for AF and I have a very long luteal phase and then ovulation again.
My cycle seems to be back to normal since having covid in July so I should ovulate around day 13/14.
Will give a test date when I ovulate.

I know sometimes we have this guy feeling, I had it last cycle when I tested at 10 dponand it was stark white...I just knew I was out. But as the saying goes you're not out til you're out!

I'm CD12 now and due to ovulate within the next 3-6 days, however, I'm not doing any tests this month so just going on pains from ov which I get every month.

Going by my app I'll be due to test the 3rd of October but there's no way I'll hold off that long.

Wishing you well and sending hugs. I hope af doesn't show for you and you get a surprise bfp x

AF finally arrived so we are onto a fresh cycle at last - next month marks a year of trying with two chemicals :( looking forward to trying again though.

Theres something tha is just painful about hitting the 1 year mark. We were just about to hit the 2 year mark and it just seems to hurt more then other cycles :(

11dpo and another BFN. Probably just wait to bleed now. So gutted.

11dpo and another BFN. Probably just wait to bleed now. So gutted.
Sorry lovely ❤️ but hey onto the next cycle we go. I know you're not "trying trying" the next few months but at least you can let go and have fun for a while without tracking and stressing and I bet my bottom dollar you stop trying or try to avoid it and you'll fall pg... It's just so typical isn't it x

Sorry lovely ❤️ but hey onto the next cycle we go. I know you're not "trying trying" the next few months but at least you can let go and have fun for a while without tracking and stressing and I bet my bottom dollar you stop trying or try to avoid it and you'll fall pg... It's just so typical isn't it x

I’m actually thinking of giving it one last shot and then taking a step back in November. Not sure yet. I ideally wanted to try and avoid a birth being in June and July but I’ve had a baby in June b4 and that wasn’t so bad. But july I’m not keen on because it was 42c here this July and no Air con in our homes and it was unbearable. If I do fall I would be induced 3 weeks early so falling next cycle (when I bleed) I’d be due end of June or early July but would be a June baby. But In no November it would be august but would have it in July. I will still Cary on trying but just not so hard hard.
I’m thinking of temping the next 2 cycles too just to see what my progesterone is like. I temped all the way through in April and had lovely high temps after ovulation so I know it was fine then but I wanna do the next to if I can be bothered just to make sure my temps are still good:

I’m also thinking of starting maca again and I believe that’s what helped my son to stick.
But I tried macca a few cycles ago and it delayed my ovulation.
But I wanna try it again because I don’t think I will get a sticky without it. But I’m worried it’s gonna make me not ovulate or make it supper late.
It was fine when I was taking it in 2020 after the 4 chemicals and it only delayed my ovulation by about 2 days. The latest I ovulated then was cd15.
But since we been ttc this time around the latest was cd20.

I did test again today at 12dpo and another BFN.
AF should be here at 15/16dpo. Last cycle it didn’t show until 17dpo tho.
I absolutely hate this part of the cycle the most.

I just keep thinking it’s never going to happen but when you been trying for 8 months or more it gets like that.
I hope it don’t go into a year of trying, but I have a awful feeling it mite :-(

@Suggerhoney you definitely reach a point where it feels it will never happen. And taking Maca again could be worth a try. I got to the point i figured no harm in trying out some different vitamins to help! I have heard eggs take around 3 months or something so should try vitamins for 3 months straight to see how they work. (I could be wrong but i feel like i read that somewhere multiple websites etc). Im surprised how my body reacted to the coq10 i will definitely take them again post pregnancy to see how i go :)

@Suggerhoney you definitely reach a point where it feels it will never happen. And taking Maca again could be worth a try. I got to the point i figured no harm in trying out some different vitamins to help! I have heard eggs take around 3 months or something so should try vitamins for 3 months straight to see how they work. (I could be wrong but i feel like i read that somewhere multiple websites etc). Im surprised how my body reacted to the coq10 i will definitely take them again post pregnancy to see how i go :)

hi love I read it’s 90 days so yeah 3 months. I’ve bit the bullet and I’ve ordered some cq10 I read that women ttc 40 and over should be taking it and after you falling on it I thought why not.
I think I will try maca too, double wammy and continue with the vitamin D and folate. Also baby aspirin from BFP although I’ve heard some say it’s should be taking all the way through and some say no only from BFP because it can thin the lining??
So I don’t know which is right.
But took it from BFP with my son and also from BFP with the miscarriage but I wasn’t on the maca and wonder if that was the reason it didn’t stick.
Tbh reading about getting pregnant after 40 is not giving me much hope at all. It’s all doom and gloom tbh.
But all I can do is keep trying and praying one day I will fall with my take home healthy Rainbow baby[-o<

these are the ones I got.
A595042A-3A5F-43EB-A182-A9D078373B28.jpeg

Guess who bought ovulation tests \\:D/

Honestly why can't we help ourselves lol?
I will say I am more relaxed this cycle but I just needed to poas haha!
Anyways just thought I'd keep it real and let you all know that I may be "more relaxed" but I'll definitely be peeing on every single one of those sticks over the next few days as I'm due to ov any day now.

Hope you're all feeling good and enjoying the bd'ing :sex:

hi love I read it’s 90 days so yeah 3 months. I’ve bit the bullet and I’ve ordered some cq10 I read that women ttc 40 and over should be taking it and after you falling on it I thought why not.
I think I will try maca too, double wammy and continue with the vitamin D and folate. Also baby aspirin from BFP although I’ve heard some say it’s should be taking all the way through and some say no only from BFP because it can thin the lining??
So I don’t know which is right.
But took it from BFP with my son and also from BFP with the miscarriage but I wasn’t on the maca and wonder if that was the reason it didn’t stick.
Tbh reading about getting pregnant after 40 is not giving me much hope at all. It’s all doom and gloom tbh.
But all I can do is keep trying and praying one day I will fall with my take home healthy Rainbow baby[-o<

these are the ones I got.
View attachment 1111472

Yes you are right, all you can do is keep on trying. It is so hard though. I think i have decided this is my last pregnancy regardless of what happens. I dont wish to go through ttc again because its such a rollercoaster.

I'm so frustrated ladies. I've started getting some slight ov pains but nothing as bad as normal and keep getting negative tests. My CM has massively ramped up but nothing showing on tests. I'm wondering if I've missed it?
Wish I'd never bought them :( at least then I'd be none the wiser or have some hope.
Feeling super bummed now and like I haven't ovulated.
I'm hoping the fact that I've not had my normal pains is a good sign that maybe I ov'd early and am pregnant and that's why I'm not getting pain but the reality is likely that I haven't ovulated.

Although I had a TV scan completely unrelated last week or so ago and she saw lots of mature follicles and showed me so I suppose it's a good sign that I will ovulate either this month or next?

Gahhh I just don't know and it's infuriating not knowing! Sorry girls just needed to offload as no-one else gets it like you ladies xx

I can get pains and stuff a good week b4 ovulation. Then I get pains again when I do ovulate.

AF showed at 17dpo again. I’m now cd2 as it’s past midnight.
Probably gonna start the maca root and coq10 but just hope they won’t completely mess with my ovulation.

hope they help me get my take home rainbow.
Cycle 8 ttc now and definitely fed up with trying now and just want it to happen.
time is running out for me now and it’s scaring me.
Just pray I still have some decent eggs left and there not all old or scrambled.
And pray so hard we fall with a very healthy take home rainbow baby.
I pray that too all the ladies that have had loss or loses and been ttc for ages,
I pray we all get our sticky BFPs soon.

I don’t have a date for testing yet but will be able to give you one as soon as I get my peak opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->