•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Can anyone recommend a good ovulation kit for a first timer? Ive never used one before. Was looking the first response and clearblue ones

Thank you!!

Okay so I took a test this morning with FMU at 13 dpo and there is definitely a line, but fainter than I’d want to see at 13 dpo. It is darker than my chemical was at this point though. I’m going to wait 2 more days and test again. Af due either today or tomorrow. After last month I can’t get excited or convince myself that this would be real.

28B9C584-462C-4E51-B21B-F056D3496E28.jpeg

@sequeena fxd for you!! Those sound like promising symptoms!!

@Mum42crazy and @wrapunzel any new tests to look at? Fxd they are getting darker!!

The bottom one is from today (1/26) top is from yesterday (although of course the pic got rotated at upload, sorry). Both are afternoon after a hold. I’m going to test in a few hours with FMU just to see if there’s a difference. I feel really preg tho so I have a great feeling about this one.

B210C47A-4C95-449E-BBFE-8C7099722ECC.jpeg

Okay so I took a test this morning with FMU at 13 dpo and there is definitely a line, but fainter than I’d want to see at 13 dpo. It is darker than my chemical was at this point though. I’m going to wait 2 more days and test again. Af due either today or tomorrow. After last month I can’t get excited or convince myself that this would be real.

View attachment 1093800

yes!!!!! I love to see it! Try not to worry about the line darkness <3 fingers crossed baby sticks

Can anyone recommend a good ovulation kit for a first timer? Ive never used one before. Was looking the first response and clearblue ones

Thank you!!

I don’t think you need a kit, just the OPKs (LH test strips) and a good app

Thanks have ordered O:)

I’ve taken sooooo many bottles of that Jarrow methylfolate lol. Good choice! It’s the most universally safe/absorbed form, my kids have a gene mutation that makes them unable to process folic acid

So 12dpo and I am getting very clear BFN’s last night and this morning.... It’s really strange because I have no PMS or Pregnancy symptoms, and I would normally have at least some PMS by now, still not due AF till Friday, I normally spot one or two days before so I expect to see a bit of spotting today or tomorrow. Anyway I will continue to test with smu and see if anything suddenly appears.... but I think that is me out :(

The bottom one is from today (1/26) top is from yesterday (although of course the pic got rotated at upload, sorry). Both are afternoon after a hold. I’m going to test in a few hours with FMU just to see if there’s a difference. I feel really preg tho so I have a great feeling about this one.

View attachment 1093801
I see nice pink lines, fingers crossed for progression

View attachment 1093800
Still a good line, I think IC can be very strange sometimes so enjoy the line and maybe get a FRER of CB and I am sure you’ll see a strong positive!

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in this part of the forum for a decade (back when we were ttc our son). I don't come here as I have PCOS and hadn't been pregnant for so long. Well, I had a miscarriage September 2019 which was a shock and have had nothing since. I keep track of my period using the flo app but otherwise that's it ttc wise.

My cycles are short, usually around the 25 day mark but lately they've been anywhere up 28 days (before having my son i could go 90+ days without a period).

According to the app I'm 9dpo. I've noticed that a few things tasted odd today which I brushed off as I've just started new medication (propranolol and amitriptyline). I've just been to the toilet and for some reason thought I would squeeze my nipples... they both leaked. I have never leaked outside of pregnancy/breastfeeding. This is probably a side effect too... but God am I hoping. My period is due February 2nd.

Good luck hun. I've got everything crossed for you ❤️

@sequeena i think we were in the same group years ago or I at least was on your journal. How’s the little man?

so sorry for everyone who caught that witch!

Mum42crazy so sorry.

wrapunzel - lovely lines

teafor2 - lovely lines too I wouldn’t worry about strength Ics are bad for progression for ages

So sorry @Lottielouf

@salamander91 limbo is so annoying. Do you temp? My body seems to have multiple surges before Oing. This happened with my dd, I had a couple positives throughout but didnt O until day of af. Its been happening this cycle for 2 weeks, think it finally happened though. Hope you get some answers soon.

@Deethehippy glad its nothing serious. Hope it heals soon so you can feel better.

@Mum42crazy have you tried dipping a test in water to see if the line still shows up?

@ShanandBoc hope af stays away and its just bub snuggling in

I don't. I tried it for a while but it was just so stressful. Since my miscarriage last year my cycles are very irregular and my gynae doesn't think I'm ovulating anyway. I think I'm just going to stop thinking about TTC until I get my results. It's pointless.

View attachment 1093800

Beautiful line! Fingers crossed for progression and sicky bean x

Still a good line, I think IC can be very strange sometimes so enjoy the line and maybe get a FRER of CB and I am sure you’ll see a strong positive!
Unfortunately they don’t sell FRER in the country I’m in. These cheap tests check for 10 mIU and clear blue checks for 25, so not sure if I will get a positive on it.

Unfortunately they don’t sell FRER in the country I’m in. These cheap tests check for 10 mIU and clear blue checks for 25, so not sure if I will get a positive on it.

Honestly that’s reasonable, I am waiting a while before I use anything else too. I’ve never taken a digi before so I think I’ll splurge on that next week. What country are you in if you don’t mind saying?

Honestly that’s reasonable, I am waiting a while before I use anything else too. I’ve never taken a digi before so I think I’ll splurge on that next week. What country are you in if you don’t mind saying?
I live in Slovenia, but I’m American. Husband is from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->