•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

I’m really going to try to focus on my eating. I’m wondering if being underweight is playing a role here as my main symptom was also insane hunger.

It could be playing a role. It can affect a lot of things. Maybe you could speak to a doctor. There might be some kind of nutritional shakes you can have to help with the weight a bit :hugs:

Well ladies I think I am having a chemical pregnancy as you all know I a pregnancy test up at 8dpo with a positive pregnancy test I am currently 9dpo I have done pregnancy tests today all ics and nothing on them. I am currently having sharp stabbing pains in my left side. My period is not due until the 8th of February. Can any of you ladies help with answers please

Well ladies I think I am having a chemical pregnancy as you all know I a pregnancy test up at 8dpo with a positive pregnancy test I am currently 9dpo I have done pregnancy tests today all ics and nothing on them. I am currently having sharp stabbing pains in my left side. My period is not due until the 8th of February. Can any of you ladies help with answers please

sorry to hear that. It could be the urine is just too diluted. 8/9 dpo is very very early to have any substantial line. The sharp pains could be your uterus stretching. I would wait a day or two and try again with concentrated urine. What brand are you testing with? (Also theres a february thread going where you’ll get a lot more responses)

sorry to hear that. It could be the urine is just too diluted. 8/9 dpo is very very early to have any substantial line. The sharp pains could be your uterus stretching. I would wait a day or two and try again with concentrated urine. What brand are you testing with? (Also theres a february thread going where you’ll get a lot more responses)
@Rach87 I am using femameter pregnancy test one step pregnancy test. I got my faint positive on a easy@hom pregnancy test but I haven't got any of them left

@Sarah Pearce different brands have different dye and sensitivity levels. So i wouldn’t worry about it. Just keep testing daily or every other. :)

9dpo is still super early. I would keep testing as you're not out yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->