•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

@salamander91 So frustrating about ovulation. Have you done any medication to encourage it?

@Deethehippy Glad you are getting everything checked out and it seems to be mostly okay

@ShanandBoc Good luck for the next test. I hope this is just implantation spotting for you.

I am 12 dpo and feeling like I’ll probably get af either tomorrow or the next day. Got some cheap tests today so I’ll test with FMU tomorrow, but I’m expecting a bfn

Good luck for testing :dust:

Hey everyone.

I’m not sure where I am on my cycle - it’s day 20, should be 6dpo but I either ovulated early or late, so who knows.

I’ve been feeling nauseous in a way that felt exactly like morning sickness - which I had badly with dd. Then I noticed that it only started when I take my prenatal. I’ve switched to gummies and they are so much better, the nausea has totally stopped.

I barely slept last night because of vivid dreams. Usually this is a pregnancy symptom for me but I have been getting them in non pregnant cycles recently too (or I’ve been having early losses?)

My boobs are really sore - more so than any month since my chemical.

Df thinks I’m pregnant. I’m going to hold off from testing for a few more days as in my experience I don’t test positive for a few days after symptoms.

I’ll be around more to follow you all as my mental health has improved.

Wrapunzel missed this too! I see that!

salmander my heart hurts your still going through all this, huge hugs

I’m so sorry to everyone else struggling it’s not fair <3

So sorry @Lottielouf

@salamander91 limbo is so annoying. Do you temp? My body seems to have multiple surges before Oing. This happened with my dd, I had a couple positives throughout but didnt O until day of af. Its been happening this cycle for 2 weeks, think it finally happened though. Hope you get some answers soon.

@Deethehippy glad its nothing serious. Hope it heals soon so you can feel better.

@Mum42crazy have you tried dipping a test in water to see if the line still shows up?

@ShanandBoc hope af stays away and its just bub snuggling in

AF is here unfortunately. I'm sad because I'll ovulate again in around 15 days and by then my husband will be away because of his job, I really hope dtd at cd13 will do the trick ](*,)](*,)

Uk girls. Has anyone bought Maca and folate from Amazon? I’m not sure which ones to get. Are you taking anything besides them?

Oh no @Tasha36089 hope february is a good month for you

@elencor bummer. Some ladies here have taken maca root which helps with ovulation. Maybe that could help you Ov a day or two early? Just a thought.

AF is here unfortunately. I'm sad because I'll ovulate again in around 15 days and by then my husband will be away because of his job, I really hope dtd at cd13 will do the trick ](*,)](*,)
Taking vitex this month made me ovulate 2 days early... maybe try that?

Guys... I should’ve never bought these cheapies. I 100% know I’m not pregnant and I’m still peeing on them XD what is wrong with me!! Lol!

Vitex still working on my LP so no AF today - expecting her tomorrow and hopefully my PMS will go away when she shows, gosh I’m in a mood lol. So lazy too! Yikes.

GL to anyone still to test - almost out of Jan and into Feb so will be seeing some of you over there for the lucky February thread - we’re going to pack it with BFPs ;)

AF got me and I was so sure I was pregnant this time!

once that happens a tend to kind of run away for my own sanity but have been silently watching and sending baby dust to everyone and I’m so happy to see some BFPs this month :dance:

Trying EVERYTHING this cycle as long as OH makes it home in time...new prenatal supplements, maca for OH, conceive plus, clearblue digital O tests... no way is that egg getting away this time :shy:

I was so sure I was pregnant last cycle in December I had symptoms but AF came.
This cycle I had no symptoms and thought I was out so was very very shocked to get a faint BFP at 10dpo.
I had more symptoms on cycles I wasn't pregnant then this cycle no symptoms and bam.

Good luck this cycle

Uk girls. Has anyone bought Maca and folate from Amazon? I’m not sure which ones to get. Are you taking anything besides them?

Me hon I just sent u a pic of the macca I take but will send u another and also the foliate I take.
Screenshot_20210126-234628_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20210126-233039_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I take one folate pill a day and 4 macca root pills a day as they are 500mg but I boosted them up to 2000mg just over a month ok.
Started with just 1 500mg then built it up over time.
Sorry about AF.
Good luck in February hon Screenshot_20210126-234628_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20210126-233039_Amazon Shopping.jpg

So sorry hon.

@wrapunzel I so see that line hon oh my goodness I really think that bleeding was IB.
So excited for you and can't wait to see ure next test:happydance:

@Mum42crazy I see a faint line on ures to oh I hope this is[-o&lt; finally it for you

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in this part of the forum for a decade (back when we were ttc our son). I don't come here as I have PCOS and hadn't been pregnant for so long. Well, I had a miscarriage September 2019 which was a shock and have had nothing since. I keep track of my period using the flo app but otherwise that's it ttc wise.

My cycles are short, usually around the 25 day mark but lately they've been anywhere up 28 days (before having my son i could go 90+ days without a period).

According to the app I'm 9dpo. I've noticed that a few things tasted odd today which I brushed off as I've just started new medication (propranolol and amitriptyline). I've just been to the toilet and for some reason thought I would squeeze my nipples... they both leaked. I have never leaked outside of pregnancy/breastfeeding. This is probably a side effect too... but God am I hoping. My period is due February 2nd.

AF has arrived for me too :-(what an emotional roller coaster. Off to the Feb group so will will see some of you over there. Congratulations to all those who got their BFP wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. Thanks for the advice and support. <3 xxx

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in this part of the forum for a decade (back when we were ttc our son). I don't come here as I have PCOS and hadn't been pregnant for so long. Well, I had a miscarriage September 2019 which was a shock and have had nothing since. I keep track of my period using the flo app but otherwise that's it ttc wise.

My cycles are short, usually around the 25 day mark but lately they've been anywhere up 28 days (before having my son i could go 90+ days without a period).

According to the app I'm 9dpo. I've noticed that a few things tasted odd today which I brushed off as I've just started new medication (propranolol and amitriptyline). I've just been to the toilet and for some reason thought I would squeeze my nipples... they both leaked. I have never leaked outside of pregnancy/breastfeeding. This is probably a side effect too... but God am I hoping. My period is due February 2nd.
Oohh hello, didn’t know you still used the forum. I rejoined a few months back. Fingers crossed for you. My inbox is always open if you fancy a catch up. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->