WWT #2 with an 8 year age gap !!

Baby1988

Reaction score
Hello- just seeing if there is anyone in a similar position to me.

I am 33 just now and had my first daughter when I was 26… me and my partner have been together for 15 years (just never married). I always thought I only wanted one baby due to working full time and being really career minded, however over the last year I have changed my mind and would love another baby !!

what are other people’s thoughts/experiences of such a big age gap??

thank you xx

I’ll have a 8 and a 6 year old when this baby comes. I’m looking forward to maybe having a little more patience and relax a little more this time around. I say go for it. Different times in your life and different experience I imagine. Good luck x

I'm hoping to ttc in December. There will be a 10 year age gap. There are lots of reasons why we've waited so long. You can only do what works for your family

I’m wtt with a 10 & 6 year old, they’ll be 8 & 11 at the earliest when a baby arrives and it’s been a consideration but I don’t think it’ll be much of a problem. X

H
Hello- just seeing if there is anyone in a similar position to me.

I am 33 just now and had my first daughter when I was 26… me and my partner have been together for 15 years (just never married). I always thought I only wanted one baby due to working full time and being really career minded, however over the last year I have changed my mind and would love another baby !!

what are other people’s thoughts/experiences of such a big age gap??

thank you xx

Hi! I've just found out I'm expecting #3, by the babys due date my eldest will be 10, youngest 7. I'm hoping they will love having a more active role in their siblings life. My eldest is a proper little mother hen, so no doubt she'll have the baby pampered! I think it can work really well. Good luck with it all when you ttc xx

I'm a little nervous about this as well.. My kids right now are each about 2 years apart.. oldest is 10 (nearly 11), middle just turned 9 and my youngest is 6 and a half, he would be nearing 8 at the soonest once we conceive.. I never wanted such large age gaps. My siblings are all older than me and I never had a bond or much of a relationship at all with any of them.. still don't.. but I still can't shake the feeling that my family isn't complete, and my older 2 kids really want a baby sister! My current youngest will definitely be the jealous type though haha he's a total mommas boy and says a baby will steal all of mommy's love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->