Would you be willing to help my training in child development?

zachm

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Zach and I'm a student at the British Psychotherapy Foundation (BPF) studying a course in child development. I am looking for expectant parents living in London, who would be willing for me to visit them at home for an hour weekly as part of an infant observation.

The course aims to build my understanding of an infant’s emotional and physical development. I'm interested in observing your baby in their natural environment - seeing how she or he responds to their surroundings, and how their connection with you changes and grows.

Many parents (and children!) who've taken part previously have found it incredibly enriching and rewarding. It can give parents support, space and a unique opportunity to reflect on their baby's changes, personality and emotions. You'd also be supporting my training! :)

If you are willing to find out more, please reply or send me an email at [email protected].

We would meet at least once before your baby is born and continue the visits until your baby's 2nd birthday. I have an enhanced DBS check for working with children, and can provide any further information about the course if that would be helpful.

Please get in touch - I'd love to answer any questions and chat through this with you if it sounds interesting to you!

All the very best
Zach

That sounds such a nice idea to see your babies development down on paper, that so interesting! I am not from london though :haha:

Hi I've moved your post to press and research. Hope you receive some responses :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->