Welcome To Teenage Parenting

Nobodys been on here for a while, how are you and your LO xx

Hi all. I'm new here and thought I would feel more comfortable on the teenage parenting forum even though I've recently turned 21. I hope I can still stay on it haha.

Now to tell you a bit about myself. I'm called Stacie, I'm 21 and live in London, I have one daughter called Caitlyn-Louise who was born on the 6th of march 2010 and will be 7 months old this coming Wednesday. I'm engaged to her father who I love with all my heart & I love books haha
I plan on having one more baby when Caitlyn is about 3 or 4 and hopefully it will be a boy :)

looking forward to getting to know everyone & if you want to know more, just ask :)

welcome :D your daughter was born the day after my little boy! xxx

^Make a new thread in this section & we will be happy to help:)
Welcome!

hi everyone. I am new to the thread my name is lulama but everyone calls me Lulz. i am 17 and i am a mom to a beautiful baby girl named Imi which is short for Imenathi'inkosi which means the lord is with us. I'm from South Africa in a city called Nelson Mandela Bay. My daughter is almost three months old and she is amazing, everyday she finds new ways to amaze me. I joined this blog because i really wanted people to talk to. Out here once you mention that you're 17 and a mom you get shunned, and i feel like my friends dont really understand me now because my priorities have changed, my daughter's father and i are no longer together but we remain with each other. The other thing which is really stressful is that Imi is biracial, i'm black and her dad is white and our families just dont get along at all which is one of we broke up. Sometimes i just want to scream!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->