UPDATE: Didnt see anything? 7w2d ABDOMINAL ultrasound

I will be patiently waiting here for an update from you and I hope everything turns out okay!

They dont have on csll ultrasound texhs here at night i feel so Stupid. Lol this doctor is an ass i swear.

They dont have on csll ultrasound texhs here at night i feel so Stupid. Lol this doctor is an ass i swear.
Aww I'm sorry your going through this. I agree baby centre is a joke. Stay with us nice girls!! Hope you get a answer soon.

Symptom wise, I didn't have any with my son but loads with my girls. As for the ultrasound, chances are it was just too early to see with that type of ultrasound. You could go to the ER and tell them you had an abdominal done, she didn't find anything, and now you're worried it could be ectopic. They should be able to do a transvaginal ultrasound for you to make sure & ease your mind if everything's ok.

Abdominal ultrasound at hospital shoes a heslthy baby 7w3d and 167 FHR!!

I'm staying here right after I send a picture of what I shouldn't be hopeful for. And like I've been with yall since 2010, 2011 and now back in 2020. Yall ladies are the best. I mean it. Saved me from high BP. Anxiety. Etc

Hi Nicole, I've just read through your thread, sounds like you've had a rough day, I'm so pleased it ended on a high note with the first picture of your new bundle of joy.
As everyone else has said please don't be afraid of using your health care system at the moment, its possibly more important during the pandemic to follow up anything you're unsure of. I know here in the UK Dr's are worried that people are delaying seeing them or going to the hospital when they should, they even have adverts on the tv encouraging people to use the health service when needed.

Awww don't feel stupid, I've had plenty of scans done at night with my three babies. It must just be that hospital, either that or they do have someone on call they just didn't feel like contacting them.
Abdominal ultrasound at hospital shoes a heslthy baby 7w3d and 167 FHR!!
So very happy for you!! I'm so glad it wasn't ectopic either!! :happydance:
Lovely lil bub <3

Thank you soo much.
I really want to like start some awareness with private early scans I kid you not my BP was 147/127. They tried to give me IV meds for it I said just give me a moment let me do my mindfulness meditation (had my phone and YouTube)

The nurse said it was absolutely the right choice to come in, like kiwi said it can be life threatening. She was amazed how unprofessional that woman was!!

Awww don't feel stupid, I've had plenty of scans done at night with my three babies. It must just be that hospital, either that or they do have someone on call they just didn't feel like contacting them.

So very happy for you!! I'm so glad it wasn't ectopic either!! :happydance:

Lovely lil bub <3

Thank you Kiwi. You were one of the few awake and actively reading B&B. After how those girls talked to me on babycenter I was literally having the worst panic attack, wouldn't let DH talk about baby or touch my belly. You were seriously like so sweet and helped me through a rough time. Thank you so much. You really helped me out so much ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->