TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

It can really be anything! How much water you had the day before, how salty the food you had was, just varying line intensity from the test itself... I hope tomorrow's test will ease your mind a bit!

Keeping everything crossed!!!

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!!

Ok so FRER was lighter today, and so was Walmart cheapie... then I continued to hold it and took one at lunch time and the Walmart cheapie is way darker. Soo idk limbo still

CFAAFB1B-E39A-4C5A-BDE7-4513004DF466.jpeg 0812513F-116D-4A3B-A8BB-9CAD12DBDE71.jpeg

Happy Mother's Day!!! I just wanted to say how awesome it is that we've sort of "known" each other before we even got to celebrate this day as moms. And that part of our lives while we were TTC-ing just felt like an eternity, so to me... it feels like we've known each other forever lol. Love it :)

So confusing Tb, but I like the look of the Walmart PM cheapie. Hope that trend continues.

Dream, how are you doing?

Amber, can't believe you're 26 weeks already!

I noticed I had very obvious EWCM last week so I started temping again. Looks like I finally ovulated, yayyy. I hope that first postpartum period isn't as brutal as some described it to be hehe.

Sunny I was actually thinking the same thing! It’s so cool that we have known each other through all of this and now we are moms celebrating and not dreading this day.

Amber I thought you were team yellow on this but I stalked your pregnancy page -congrats!!

Sunny are you going to start TTC #2? If it makes you feel any better, my first PP AF was not any different than before. So fingers crossed for you!

I really don't know when we're going to start. Maybe in a few months from now? It's hard because you don't know if it's going to take another full year before we get pregnant (in that case, I'd like to start now lol). But if it happens right away, well, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet.

Did you test again today?

Yes, so happy to know you ladies and have feel all the love and support throughout this journey to motherhood!

Um ya I can't believe I'm 26 weeks already. Time is flying! I was so sure that we would stay team yellow but when it came to the day I didn't have the strength not to find out. I was already 99% sure baby was a boy so really was just confirming... haha!

Yay for ovulating Sunny! It is a hard decision when to start TTC again. You just never know!

So my FRER looked just like yesterday. Maybe even a little lighter but my Walmart cheapie is darker. I don’t know what to think. Time will tell. :(

19EE9079-B74B-4691-BB4A-5658BE14BA24.jpeg E5A44B33-9E4A-4086-B252-2ECACB9D229D.jpeg

Last edited:
Sunny, I totally get that. I felt the same way but then when my period came I was like wellll, who knows what my cycles will do let’s just try! Ha!

My OB put in orders for recurrent pregnancy loss blood work to see if we can figure something out since Prague is our right now. I know I don’t know if this pregnancy is yet lost, but..
The bloodwork is: Lupus anticoagulant, Anticardiolipin antibody, and Anti-Beta 2 Glycoprotein IgG/IgM.
not that I want them to find something.. but it would be nice to have answers (with a possible solution!)

That's a good idea! If they find something there may be an easy fix.

Have you been tested for the MTHFR mutation? If not, I'd ask your doctor for that as well.

How are your tests looking?

I haven’t been tested for that but if we get no answers I’ll ask about it.

my lines are barely there today. Which I figured. AF will be here tonight or tomorrow. Right on time.

I will say that at least my cycles are becoming more regular-ish..this cycle was only 43 days last cycle was 53, before that 56 and before that 69. So I have one positive thing.

I'm so sorry Tb Why is this happening!!

I like that your cycles are becoming more regular. That's a good sign!

It’s so hard now. It’s like I almost expect to be pregnant now every cycle but I don’t expect anything to come of it. I really hope we get some answers with my blood work. Something is wrong for this to have happened seven times now. I feel like there has to be a fix that isn’t just IVF. Idk.

I also had to pay for my embryo storage today so that was ironic.. and two years ago on this day I started CD1 for IVF. If I could have I perfect 28 day cycle and Concieve (and keep it) that baby would be due the same time as Kaydence.

:( There has to be something that can be done!! How long do you have to wait to get the results? Hoping you'll have a perfect 28-day cycle and have 2 birthdays to celebrate in March!!

Sending lots of hugs!

No Tb! I'm so sorry this keeps happening. I hope that the blood work will give you some answers. Sensing all my love!

I got two tests back- thyroid is looking good and the anti coagulant lupus test was negative.

I decided to do a monitored cycle so maybe we can see more into what’s happening? I guess my lining could still be an issue too. I go in for a baseline on Tuesday. I’m just so sad because I can’t even go get my embabies. I hope something gets figured out soon!!

Really hope the monitored cycle gives you some insight into what's going on! So wish you could go get your embabies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->