Thank you BnB!!!

Blue12

icsi miracle xo
Reaction score
This is a brilliant section to have added. Thank you!

LOL I didn't realise that this section was open. Was due to be opened yesterday (but been really busy).
Any ideas for a description?

Oh, thank you so so SO much for opening this!!!

No idea for a description though. :(

LOL I didn't realise that this section was open. Was due to be opened yesterday (but been really busy).

Is this intended to be for adoptive/fostering parents as well as birth moms or ladies who are pregnant but giving the baby up? Because that would be something to include in the description. :)

Glad BnB has this section now, im hoping to become a surrogate so this will be really helpful xxxx

Is this intended to be for adoptive/fostering parents as well as birth moms or ladies who are pregnant but giving the baby up? Because that would be something to include in the description. :)

i agree that sounds good.

and i hope to be posting in here once im done having my own babies :flower:

Could it also be for familys involved . . . my sis has my nephews (from my other sis) under her care. So technically she fosters but is a 'friends and family' foster carer.

Life can get a bit crazy with that going on in my family.

So yeah, somthing like that in the description would be nice. :flower:

Thanks from me too, this section will be great for me over the next few years as we are considering going into fostering

Oh wow, this is brill! I saw it waiting to go live, didn't realise it was though!
Hopefully i can learn some stuff in here, i want to adopt my future children :)

Yeah, who is it for?

Hubby and I are considering adopting in the future and started the process for fostering before i got pregnant (so its on hold now) ... would be brilliant if it were for prospective foster/adoptive parents too as i have loads of questions lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->