September&October 2022 babies

Oh this makes me feel a bit sad seeing this. I was in last years September group. Its crazy there is a new one now
Congratulations on ure new pregnancy hon.
We will be ttc very soon. Prob April/may.

I'm waiting for Harley to be 8 months old b4 we start. He turns 8 months on May 5th. Sure it will come around in no time. Hope we get blessed with our last miracle. I definitely wud love to be due in winter next time. I had a September baby in 2019 and another in 2021 and damn summer was so so hot.

Perfect age gap hon u have got this

@Becca_89 congratulations! I’m due the last week of August so I’m not too far off your due date. How are you feeling?

@Suggerhoney thank you :) I get moments of panic, but I am hopeful it will all work out just perfectly.

that’s great you are going to start TTC again, I can’t wait to come and stalk when you do, I was rooting so much last time!

how are you doing? Xx

@Becca_89 congratulations! I’m due the last week of August so I’m not too far off your due date. How are you feeling?
Hello Lucy, congratulations! How many weeks does that make you? 5/6?
I’m actually feeling quite normal at the moment. I think late nights are making me feel tired as it is. Can’t wait for some routine back!

how are you feeling? X

Becca I’m 6 weeks and 1 day, and still testing lol. I know what you mean about wanting routine, we’re away which is lovely but I do miss pottering around doing my usual things. I’m hoping to feel some nausea soon, I think I did when I woke up yay! How old is your littlest baby?

Hello all,

I am starting this thread as I can’t see any for September, I have never managed a thread before, so will see how we get on :)

My EDD is 8th September, we have a nice little surprise pregnancy, confirmed on Boxing Day.

I have a 6 year old boy and a baby girl who is 8 months today.

very mixed emotions of excited and nerves of the close age gap. My midwife is calling me next week to take some information, otherwise just going on as normal!

hope there are some more September babies on here xxx

Congratulations! We found out we are due 1st september! X

Becca I’m 6 weeks and 1 day, and still testing lol. I know what you mean about wanting routine, we’re away which is lovely but I do miss pottering around doing my usual things. I’m hoping to feel some nausea soon, I think I did when I woke up yay! How old is your littlest baby?
Oh lovely, enjoy your time away.
I am waiting on my clearblue digital today. I took 2 frer, which I’m so surprised I stopped there!

my youngest is just 8 months, she was a May 2021 baby. I am just determined to be as healthy as I can to have energy!

is this your third baby too? Xx

Congratulations Sammy! How are you feeling? X
Thank you, I have been nauseous and had the worst pain in my boobs since before getting a positive test! Can’t complain though we are having an early scan next week.

how are you doing? Xx

Thanks @Becca_89 I'm excited but nervous because of my age and all the chemicals I had in 2020. But hopefully it will happen for us again.
I'm hoping to have a winter baby next.

Congratulations!!! I got my. BFP today after a year of trying and still im complete shock, i have a 12 year old daughter so a huge age gap! Xxx

Thank you, I have been nauseous and had the worst pain in my boobs since before getting a positive test! Can’t complain though we are having an early scan next week.

how are you doing? Xx

Oooh the boob pain is hard, I’m still breast feeding and it isn’t fun!
Good luck for your early scan, please let us know how it goes. We are booking one for 9 weeks as my OH might be away for the NHS scan.
Hope your sickness has eased xx

Congratulations!!! I got my. BFP today after a year of trying and still im complete shock, i have a 12 year old daughter so a huge age gap! Xxx
Congratulations! What is your EDD?
Aww there’s lovely, I think there are many positives to a nice age gap! I’m sure she will be over the moon! How are you feeling? Xx

Congratulations hon. Took me nearly a year to conceive my son. Its so wonderful when it happens. So happy for you.

Congratulations! What is your EDD?
Aww there’s lovely, I think there are many positives to a nice age gap! I’m sure she will be over the moon! How are you feeling? Xx
Thankyou! Congratulations to you too! im due around 15th September, which is nice as our whole family seem to have birthdays around Jan/feb/march time.

im ok so far, super tired and awful insomnia though. how about you? xx

Thankyou! Congratulations to you too! im due around 15th September, which is nice as our whole family seem to have birthdays around Jan/feb/march time.

im ok so far, super tired and awful insomnia though. how about you? xx
Oh there’s lovely they are spread out. I would out as the 8th, we will see.

I also have the insomnia and tiredness, but otherwise I feel fine!

Are you going to be having any scans?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"