September buddies

RyliesMummy

Mum of 2 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Sadly Hollyw79's little bean is about to grow wings and is it's too painful for her to continue the old thread, so to spare her, I made this one for us to continue our chat. Holly if you read this hun, we will never forget the short time you spent with us, please keep us updated and all the best for the future.
:angel:

I've subscribed hun :thumbup: x

Not bad at all thanks :) i just feel so tired all the time. I'll be glad when i hit second tri and start getting some energy back!

How are you? x

Same! My OH keeps calling me lazy! I went to bed at about 10pm last night, and got up this morning at 10AM and I was still tired! I even had a nap in the afternoon!

Other than that, the sickness, and the worrying over tomorrow, I'm all good! x

hey girls, how we all doing? so sad about holly :( i just hope she can have a happy and healthy pregnancy next time xx

I know, I feel awful for her, I can't imagine how she's feeling. I'm still hoping for a HUGGGGEEEEE mistake :(

I have to go for a scan tomorrow as I've had some complications x

aw no i hope everything is ok with you?? x

I had some spotting and I've been having pains so I go for my scan at 2 tomorrow, hoping for a healthy little jellybean! x

Don't know if anyone wants to use it but I made a banner :)
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4471/46891738.gif

[=IMG]https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4471/46891738.gif[/IMG=]
Take out the ='s x

i was going to ask you where ya got your banner from, might pinch it if thats ok :)

fingers crossed everything is good with your scan! keep us updated! xx

I am VERY happy to inform you that we have a healthy little jellybean, with a strong heartbeat, and s/he is in exactly the right place!

I have a collection of blood just above the womb but the consultant said it is fine and won't harm the baby, but I might lose it over the next few weeks :)

That's fantastic hun, i'm so pleased that lil bubba is fine and has a good strong heartbeat. I bet you feel so relieved knowing that everything is fine. I noticed you announced your pregnancy on facebook earlier :thumbup: x

aw yay thats fantastic news hun!! sooo cant wait till my scan now! xx

Don't know if anyone wants to use it but I made a banner :)
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4471/46891738.gif

[=IMG]https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4471/46891738.gif[/IMG=]
Take out the ='s x

im here!! such sad news about hollyu though :cry:

thanks for the banner, will put it in my signature now

also got my midwife appointmrnt sorted for the 22nd :happydance: xx

Yes! I couldn't help it, we were so relived and so excited we couldn't resist telling everyone, I have alot of family who live quite far away on there and it's out only form of communication so it was a nice surprise for them!

Lincoln Girl, your MW app, is the day before mine :)

I've been put back 4 days so I'm 7+2, just haven't had chance to edit my ticker yet x

Yes! I couldn't help it, we were so relived and so excited we couldn't resist telling everyone, I have alot of family who live quite far away on there and it's out only form of communication so it was a nice surprise for them!

Lincoln Girl, your MW app, is the day before mine :)

I've been put back 4 days so I'm 7+2, just haven't had chance to edit my ticker yet x

yay nad whoooooo we are due exactly thae same day then:D well as long as they dont change my date at scan x

Yes! ahah! That is strange! We defiantly are bump buddies now! lol x

aw boo i want someone to be buddies with :( nobody due same time as me x

aw boo i want someone to be buddies with :( nobody due same time as me x

we can still be bump buddies hun even though your a few more weeks than me. Im very jelaous of that fact BTW :haha:

:flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"