Scan confusion

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey, so, this scan is 6+2 and im told it is showing a baby and a yolk sac, its been a few weeks now from I got the scan but the more I watch it the more I think a yolk sac shouldn't pulse like that and maybe it should be a circle and not a splodge?

What's the chances the lady doing the scan has no idea what she's talking about and I know better? Slim to none, right? So here I am looking for opinion lol

Is this a baby and a yolk sac? Which splodge is baby? Does this look anything like the yolk sac you saw on your scans? I have so many questions lol

Next scan is in a couple of weeks so all guesses welcome!

Attachments

• 1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2021.240.52205.1702774.360448000.mp4
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
I have no idea how to edit the thread. I thought using the upload file thing would upload the video, I dunno how to fix it lol

I think the one on the top is the baby because I can definitely see the heartbeat. I see what you mean about the yolk sac but I wonder if it does that because the probe was moving?

I think the one on the top is the baby because I can definitely see the heartbeat. I see what you mean about the yolk sac but I wonder if it does that because the probe was moving?

It could be! I didn't second guess the scan for weeks then seen a scan with one baby and no yolk sac, then I googled scans with yolk sacs and couldn't find any similar to mine lol Going for 12 week scan in a week so will know for sure!

Thank you for replying!

You're welcome. I hope you get clear answers at your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->