Russia & Ukraine

Babybump87

Reaction score
Gosh after living with covid for the last 2 or so years the last thing I thought would happen on the back of that was Russia invading Ukraine .

Is anyone else worried/ anxious about how this will develop and potentially involve other counties?

I feel heartbroken for all those in Ukraine . It’s 2022 surely we live in a more diplomatic world now and countries will prosper more with peace .

It's heartbreaking isn't it.

It gives me huge anxiety.

How can 1 man have so much power to destroy so many innocent lives.

I have also seen so heartwarming things about polish mums leaving prams at translations so that when urkraniaian family's got off they had places to put_push/lay their babies.

Scares me hoe this could escalate.

Xxxx

Oh it’s so heartbreaking ! I can’t bare to watch the news. .

I must agree with you it’s given me anxiety to the point some nights I just can’t sleep or have nightmares about it ! Pregnancy for sure doesn’t help !

Is the tide turning with the sanctions , are his own people starting to turn against him?

We have sent some old clothes to a collection to be sent to Ukraine . It’s amazing how much people can reunite but also be torn apart by war.

It does worry me how this could unfold and to what extent the UKs involvement could be .

Thank you for posting too makes me feel less alone in trying to justify my feeling or anxiety !

I am very sad that there is such trouble in Ukraine now. We should try to support as much as possible a state that seeks to remain independent

I am very sad that there is such trouble in Ukraine now. We should try to support as much as possible a state that seeks to remain independent. If someone has the ability and desire to help Ukraine, you can join the Cartodonate project. ANY help can save the lives of innocent people

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->