*Rach87’s test thread*

I can see the shadow on your latest test... the frer... I’m not too sure. My lines are always clearer after the time limit but it could be a dreaded evap! It’s a good line though, hope it’s the start of your BFP FX!! You’re definitely not out yet, even if you are 10dpo... I know I’ve mentioned this before but with DD1 I had a bfn at 11dpo and cried and cried, and then at 12 dpo it was positive! That’s still a totally normal timeframe. And the shadows are promising!

Thanks for you support @Reiko_ctu :friends:

so after that evap or whatever it was frer I decided to take one. 3 hr hold and I think I may see something. Maybe. Not sure if theres any sci-fi nerds but in Farscape there was a society that had a scanner that could make a woman pregnant instantly and be able to show a 3-D image of what the child would look like when they were school aged. Can we have that??? Anywho....
590F1563-6A5D-4040-BA5E-21001A5E17B7.jpeg

I can’t tell if I see anything on the frer. Mid day pee is terrible. Hopefully fmu is a bfp.

I do think I can see something on that frer!! Eek!! Hope it’s a real line and not messing with us.

And I was a major sci-fi nerd back in the day. Farscape, BSG, stargate, firefly... watched it all. I don’t remember that episode of Farscape XD

DH haates sci-fi so I’ve fallen away from it since we’ve been married!

hope your cheapies show some lines soon! Oh and how was your timing this month?

I do think I can see something on that frer!! Eek!! Hope it’s a real line and not messing with us.

And I was a major sci-fi nerd back in the day. Farscape, BSG, stargate, firefly... watched it all. I don’t remember that episode of Farscape XD

DH haates sci-fi so I’ve fallen away from it since we’ve been married!

hope your cheapies show some lines soon! Oh and how was your timing this month?

so I think I ov’d on the 21st, so If I did anywhere between 21-25th then I should be good. It stinks, we dtd way more last month and it was the month I didnt get pregnant so far :( This month we still managed every other day until ov, then missed 2 days, dtd, then after that I was tired and went a few days without. So really hoping it happened the timing I think it did haha

havent gotten into BSG yet but all the others yessss. Even all the offshoots and movies. Too bad Dh isnt into it, but how does he not see the amazingness of it?! Haha And seriously were we separated at birth?!

I actually saw Farscape on like, prime video or Netflix or something and thought about giving it a watch through again... but I wonder if it’d be just too weird/cheesy for me at this point lol.

I dunno why DH can’t get into sci-fi... even the marvel and Star Wars stuff he just falls asleep XD.

anyways hopefully O happened when you thought and not in the drier streak lol!!

@Reiko_ctu well we just finished Farscape a couple months ago....and Im 33 soooo. :rofl: Oh man he really isn't into them if he falls asleep to Marvel! What a bummer.

Ok I feel like my test realllly really wants to be positive. 11pm

BAF80C4C-9F62-480F-B377-39053F155F12.jpeg

I can totally see something there, on my computer which is usually harder than if I'm on my phone!

I definitely see that!!! Fingers crossed so tightly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->