*Rach87’s test thread*

2.5 hr hold. Faint line showed up around the 7-8 min mark. Time limit is 10 min. Wasnt expecting anything - still thinking its cheapie faint lines and not bfp lines. Will test again tomorrow anyway. :shrug:

573C526E-C6EF-4481-8E56-0C599B6289C6.jpeg

Thanks for your support ladies. This is the longest its taken us so feeling like it wont happen. Wont let myself get hopeful until I see a clear frer line. I know its still early so not totally disappointed yet.

@Deethehippy me too. I should have just stuck with them. Never had evaps and only ever used them my last two pregnancies. But Ive been sucked into the cheapie black hole and have like 4 brands currently LOL

I can see a shadow there. Sorry about the pee holding XD. Hold again and take another in a few hrs?? How many cheapies did you order? ;). Haha. I’m sure it’s the start of something although I agree, I don’t let myself get excited unless it’s clear lines!! But it’s still fun to test.

I can see a shadow there. Sorry about the pee holding XD. Hold again and take another in a few hrs?? How many cheapies did you order? ;). Haha. I’m sure it’s the start of something although I agree, I don’t let myself get excited unless it’s clear lines!! But it’s still fun to test.

between all the brands I probably have close to 50 :-$ wondfos came in a 25 pack. Will probably end up taking another late tonight before bed. I can hold my bladder longer while distracted by tv lol
Im keeping in mind I never got a fully positive opk, just going off symptoms. Still so bummed I couldnt test half the day i had those symptoms. I know I missed it.

Yeah if you’re a day behind you wouldn’t have too much of a line today at all. But again those evening tests can sometimes be darker for a bunch of us ladies so hopefully tonight’s post-tv pee will show a bit clearer FX!!! I’m sure tomorrow you’ll definitely see something for sure!!

9pm test. Meh. I thought I saw something but cant pic it up with the camera, the 3pm test line seems more obvious to me. Onward to tomorrow :coffee:
1st pic - at 6 min
2nd pic - at 1.5 hrs later (bottom is 9pm)

3DD47F8C-88B0-4A6B-A682-91C974D6B5C5.jpeg 3670B140-7294-4BBA-97F6-7AEF78434DED.jpeg

Last edited:
Approx 10dpo, fmu and a whole lotta nada. Im just going to wait until tomorrow or maybe the next day to test again. Its only been about 18 hrs since I took the first wondfo yesterday. Holding onto hope that Im less dpo than I think I am. Af due in 4 days

First: clinicalguard
Second: wondfo

5D7B9FAA-2177-40E2-A23A-FC19B51713CA.jpeg 233C76D4-520A-4BFA-B8DB-BBED0D8D06E7.jpeg

This was taken within the timeframe. Didnt look at the pic until now - i can see a shadow here when compared with yesterdays - but still looks the same as they did - no darker. Probably nothing.

D510F791-C77E-49EC-8019-8978A61190D2.jpeg

I see the shadow too. I hope it darkens up tomorrow!

*NOT TODAYS TEST*

very weird though. Ive never ever had a frer get a line like this after the time limit (and Ive taken my fair share of frers) This was from Monday, and I didnt see a line so I put it under my sink with the rest of my tests. Just pulled it out to see this. I always keep my frers until after af is almost done and its never happened. Anyone else?

9CB90AB9-858B-4DB4-A0D8-86DD08D012BB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->