Pregnancy Test thoughts

angie90

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Long time lurker!

I am currently around 17dpo (5weeks 1 day pregnant) with my third little baby!

I’m a little worried that my tests don’t seem to be getting darker, and if anything lighter today!

I’ve been having on off sickness and bloating, but apart from that I’ve been ok! I have had some excruciating pains that doubled me over about 2 days ago but again since all the cramping and pain seems have stopped?

it’s not looking too good is it?
Any thoughts greatly received x

image.jpg

Hi everyone! Long time lurker!

I am currently around 17dpo (5weeks 1 day pregnant) with my third little baby!

I’m a little worried that my tests don’t seem to be getting darker, and if anything lighter today!

I’ve been having on off sickness and bloating, but apart from that I’ve been ok! I have had some excruciating pains that doubled me over about 2 days ago but again since all the cramping and pain seems have stopped?

it’s not looking too good is it?
Any thoughts greatly received x

View attachment 1116669
Try testing in the evening and see how those look. All my tests early on were better at night and when I tested in the morning they would look lighter, freaked me out.

Hi both! Thanks so much for your responses! I took a test Monday which said 1-2 weeks, and took another one Thursday morning which said not pregnant, and then I started my period/loss today. Feel very sad but trying to focus on the positives and I’ve got 2 beautiful boys and will try again. Someone said I have to wait until I have another period but might just see how I get on this month.

I have lurked on the two week wait thread for months but might dip my toes into that thread now! I’m really rubbish and never know how to tag people/quote others so feel awkward when trying to respond so hope you both see this! Very grateful for your replies x

Hi both! Thanks so much for your responses! I took a test Monday which said 1-2 weeks, and took another one Thursday morning which said not pregnant, and then I started my period/loss today. Feel very sad but trying to focus on the positives and I’ve got 2 beautiful boys and will try again. Someone said I have to wait until I have another period but might just see how I get on this month.

I have lurked on the two week wait thread for months but might dip my toes into that thread now! I’m really rubbish and never know how to tag people/quote others so feel awkward when trying to respond so hope you both see this! Very grateful for your replies x
:hugs: I'm so sorry. You're more than welcome to join the testing threads, lots of awesome support too.

@angie90 sorry again for your loss.
And you just type the little @ sign then the name of the person you want to tag, just like fb!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->