PLEASE READ: Gender Predictions - Gender Guessing

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Hi ladies :D

Gender threads are very popular so we request you please post all your gender prediction/guessing threads over in the relevant forum:
Gender Prediction

Any threads created within the wrong forum will be closed and not moved.

Thank you!

Wobbles
x

Yay can't wait to go look at all the gorgeous scan pics of everyone's babies all in the one place.

Thank you :)

has anyone heard of the nub and skull theory ???? I don't get it !!!

Ridiculous that my thread was closed, i'm sorry but i was relating symptoms to gender possibilitys, i think its daft to move the thread

hi ladies this is my scan at 13 wks and 2 days

girl or boy

Attachments

• 10403076_10152699435728413_4019682054621468604_n.jpg
    10403076_10152699435728413_4019682054621468604_n.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 111
I agree "boy"

What do you think on my scan pic? It's my avatar so I won't repost it

How about now ?

Omg. That is way too freaking cute and adorable. U got an awesome scan: ) . Going by the head,I will guess boy... when do u find out?

Awww thx, when I give birth!!!!

It's just interesting to get people's thought lol

It's my 20 week pic and from friends it's the clearest, I'm having a 30 week scan down too :happydance:

When's your scan?

ahh Ok. No wonder the bottom is cut out lol.. what are your thoughts on the gender? And what does ur hubby think? Are u anxious about it, or it it easy for u not knowing?

I have only had one scan at 7 weeks and from the looks of everyone else's scan,mine doesn't look good: ( it's zoomed out and I don't even remember which side the head was. It looks like a White michilin baby. Pretty the Pillsbury dough boy: ( I wish she zoomed in a bit more after seeing everyone else's close up. Luckily I have a scan tomorrow so I will ask for a close up if it's too far. I'm excited and I hope baby will be healthy and on track.
How about now ?

Omg. That is way too freaking cute and adorable. U got an awesome scan: ) . Going by the head,I will guess boy... when do u find out?

It's my 20 week pic and from friends it's the clearest, I'm having a 30 week scan down too :happydance:

When's your scan?

Also,why do u have to wait 10 weeks for a new scan?
How about now ?

When's your scan?

I had scans at 6,7,13 and 20 weeks - the 13 and 20 were detailed the earlier ones were not. Put your pic up - I'm sure it's because it was sooo early.

The cut off pic is because I have a tilted pelvis which means they struggled to get a full body shot that showed the face.

Oh exciting, look forward to hearing how the scan goes.
I'm having another scan privately at 30 weeks as on the nhs you normally only get 2 (13 & 20) unless there are concerns etc

No ty

And Ty for responding..never knew.:)
I had scans at 6,7,13 and 20 weeks - the 13 and 20 were detailed the earlier ones were not. Put your pic up - I'm sure it's because it was sooo early.

The cut off pic is because I have a tilted pelvis which means they struggled to get a full body shot that showed the face.

Oh exciting, look forward to hearing how the scan goes.
I'm having another scan privately at 30 weeks as on the nhs you normally only get 2 (13 & 20) unless there are concerns etc

Our anatomy scan is in less than two weeks and I'm anxious to find out! (I'm way too much of an obsessive planner to wait, although I do think it's a romantic idea to find out in the delivery room!!)

What do you all think? In the beginning, I was 100% sure it was a girl. You couldn't have convinced me otherwise. At our 12 week scan, the husband thought he saw "boy parts,' even though the tech quickly moved the paddle around and insisted it was too early to tell. :)

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back