Moving over here

Well based on BBT, app now says O was on the 31st at CD 9. Not really sure what's going on just going to have to wait it out and see.

Hubs is getting sick.. again. :( It's our wedding anniversary but we both have to work so I don't see anything happening. At least we got a session in on the 1st

hubs was home sick on the 3rd from work. my temp just keeps going up and up. still just kinda creamy/watery CM. Getting some cramping today. No BD session since the 1st so not entirely sure we have much of a chance this cycle. Maybe if we get one in later today (since it's just after midnight) or Monday. Anything past that I don't see being of any use.

Hope everyone is doing well.

yeah... well that and my body actually ovulating. I don't think I am going to this month.

After my app being indecisive for almost 2 weeks, it finally decided that it feels O was actually last Wednesday at CD 16. We just so happen to BD that day so who knows.

Now at CD 22. 7 or 8 more days until expected AF

Thanks. I seem to want to just eat and eat lately. I feel like I've ballooned from hormone fluctuation since coming off bcp.

Well temp has started to drop so not looking good. Tuesday AF should arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->