May/June Flowers 2023

Hey ladies,

I had my booking appointment today, they took so much blood!!! My BP was high but I was super stressed due to morning sickness anxiety etc, I'm going under a consultant due to my crohns and history of pre eclampsia and I have the green light for a c section yay!

Haha, thanks ladies! I loved seeing it SO dark lol! Very reassuring for sure!

@Xxenssial gorgeous line! Praying for great results for you on your blood work! <3

Hey ladies,

I had my booking appointment today, they took so much blood!!! My BP was high but I was super stressed due to morning sickness anxiety etc, I'm going under a consultant due to my crohns and history of pre eclampsia and I have the green light for a c section yay!
Yay for c-section! I'm a strictly c-section mom because of my severe preeclampsia with my daughter. She was extremely tiny and 13 weeks early, and natural labor would be dangerous for me if I tried a VBAC because of the cut they had to use to deliver her. Praying the consultant goes well <3

@markswife10
That is a total line stealer and so pretty. I had mine go like that at just over 5 weeks with my sons.
I’m really hoping for the same if we fall pregnant again as with my miscarriage my Frer lines got to matching and never got to line a complete dye stealer,
So I really would love a total dye stealer again.
There amazing to see <3

@MrsKatie
Thanks for thinking of me love.
I’ve started the Galatanised Maca and coq10 so I’m praying they help me get pregnant with my sticky take home rainbow baby.
I pray so hard they work,
I’m only cd4 now and I really hope the maca won’t mess up my ovulation.
Hope to ovulate around my normol time [-o&lt;

@markswife10
That is a total line stealer and so pretty. I had mine go like that at just over 5 weeks with my sons.
I’m really hoping for the same if we fall pregnant again as with my miscarriage my Frer lines got to matching and never got to line a complete dye stealer,
So I really would love a total dye stealer again.
There amazing to see <3

@MrsKatie
Thanks for thinking of me love.
I’ve started the Galatanised Maca and coq10 so I’m praying they help me get pregnant with my sticky take home rainbow baby.
I pray so hard they work,
I’m only cd4 now and I really hope the maca won’t mess up my ovulation.
Hope to ovulate around my normol time [-o&lt;
My lines got like that with both of my other kids, so it’s extremely reassuring to see ❤️

Praying your rainbow is right around the corner ❤️❤️❤️ I took coQ10 to help get pregnant with this baby (as did DH). I wanted to do everything I could since I’m 37, not as young as I was with my other two babies.

Random question - does anybody else get the cervix ache?! Its like i have my period it is just on/off aching and its so annoying lol

@AlwaysTheAunt yes I got that weird cervical pain very early on. It’s much better now. In fact my symptoms are always worst very early and ease a lot at 7ish weeks.

So I managed to get into a Gp who got my blood results and numbers have more than doubled to 90 in less than 48hrs so things are looking good. Will be going for a dating scan in 2 weeks yay.

Oh yay that is wonderful news! I would have been shocked by anything less with how lovely your last line was.

So I had spotting this morning when I needed to go to the toilet (#2) then it has completely gone - gosh I forgot how worrying first trimester is. Ran and did another test and got the tiniest drop on it only to get the start of a dye stealer so hoping everything is ok.

005E0249-1D99-4013-81B4-3FE6FF7124A3.jpeg

So I had spotting this morning when I needed to go to the toilet (#2) then it has completely gone - gosh I forgot how worrying first trimester is. Ran and did another test and got the tiniest drop on it only to get the start of a dye stealer so hoping everything is ok.

View attachment 1111580
Whew! How scary but a relief looking at that test! That’s a gorgeous test! The first trimester is incredibly nerve wrecking!

View attachment 1111580

That test is lovely! Hopefully its just one of the many other reasons for the spotting. Was thinking it must have been a relief with those number but gosh the bleed just strikes fear. Praying for a sticky bean for you! Xx

Finally went and had my blood and urine test this morning. Wont get the results though as no apt until 2nd november. So just hoping nothing happens between now amd then so no need for a dr apt.

Finally went and had my blood and urine test this morning. Wont get the results though as no apt until 2nd november. So just hoping nothing happens between now amd then so no need for a dr apt.
Oh gosh that’s such a long time to wait. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->