May/June Flowers 2023

Oh gosh that’s horrible.
I actually lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks and I also saw that baby on a scan with a heartbeat when I was just past 6 weeks.
But got too 10+4 weeks and just TMI started gushing with blood, I had no cramps and no warning at all. I even had a little bump starting.
The bleeding was so so heavy and I had to go hospital. The pain started when the clots started and I had to have a full D&C.
I’ve had 9 miscarriages in total.
But 7 of them were chemical miscarriages and then that miscarriage at 10+4 and the miscarriage in June.
me and my husband do have 4 children tho so we are blessed.
Just hope we fall with our very sticky take home healthy rainbow soon.

I definitely worry about being nearly 43. It make me worry so much that I won’t ever get my rainbow.
My husbands like oh it will happen. He can’t say when but he really believes it will happen I nearly gave up in 2020 after having the 4th chemical in a row I just couldn’t do it anymore:
But then on cycle 11 we fell with our youngest.
I just hope we fall again soon and I won’t have anymore losses.

@AlwaysTheAunt
I didn’t even get a line stealer like that until 18dpo with my youngest.
And with the miscarriage I didn’t get a line stealer at all. I only got matching lines on Frer even at 17dpo.

I hope you and @tdog get your rainbow soon, definitely don’t give up. I’ve always read you are fertile after a loss but I’m yet to experience this, each time it’s taken at least 2 cycles or more for me. @markswife10 and @AlwaysTheAunt great lines, I’ve never had a dye stealer but then I get way too anxious and stop testing on line tests.
@ukgirl23 I have a great dislike for Badger notes, this is my first pregnancy using it and I can’t cope with not having written notes, brace for the changes with antenatal now moving to Poole. I did all my initial appointments at Bournemouth but had my first one at 28 weeks at Poole last week.

I’m so sorry I missed your updates, I haven’t been online. As I read on I so hoped for a good outcome, Sending you so much love. Xx

thank you. I hope you’re ok too. I’m glad your baby girl is doing well x

thank you. I hope you’re ok too. I’m glad your baby girl is doing well x

Thank you, we have such an uphill battle to come but I’m bracing myself. Please look after yourself xx

Thank you, we have such an uphill battle to come but I’m bracing myself. Please look after yourself xx

i know I’ve read your update. You’re a strong lady and you have a strong baby girl. You’ll both be ok, you’ll just need time to adjust and recover. I will do, and you too xx

@Shezza84uk I had the d&c in June had lines last cycle but then bled really heavy now waiting to ovulate again now I'm cd13 and it's dragging right now could be another 5 days- a week xx

@MrsKatie I'm sort of getting there have my good and bad days but everyone does, I never thought I'd be doing this again tbh but it is what it is I supose, how are you doing love xx

@tdog you’ve been through so much sweetie. It’s all a hard hit. Sending hugs. Thanks for asking I am good. Lots of stretching cramps and waves of nausea but it’s not bad as long as I don’t get too hungry.

@MrsKatie thank you for asking lovely. I’m doing ok physically so far, still anxious about bleeding but so far, all ok. The methotrexate will only start to work today / tomorrow. Back at the hospital tomorrow for HCG bloods (they expect a rise tomorrow) but then on Monday will expect a decrease. May need another dose! I’ve slept a lot today.

how are you feeling? Any strong symptoms yet?

@MrsKatie can I just say you are an amazing woman ❤️ but had me in tears asking if I was OK not many people do :cry: xx

They sound like very very good signs baby is thriving there :happydance: I was like that with my daughter if I got hungry god help anyone lol xx

@Shezza84uk I live in poole and love the maternity unit here. They were great with me last time, I had pre eclampsia that progressed to eclampsia and had my baby early I prefer Poole to Bournemouth. Its just 5 mins up the road from me too which is nice. I have my first appointment on Saturday, I'm so nauseous all the time, I don't know how on earth I'm going to get through a blood test!

We are opting for an elective c section. My last labour was 17 mins long after an emergency induction, baby was born blue, not breathing or moving he was taken to resus right away. I had eclampsia and was unwell for 12 weeks after, baby before was a 3 day labour. I have crohns disease and birth trauma so I'm hoping they will honour my request.

@markswife10
Aww love thank you so so much I really need the prayes and that means a lot: your so kind.
I’m so so happy your pregnant with your rainbow. 3 years trying that must of been extremely hard.
God bless you sweetheart.

@Shezza84uk
Thanks love. My miscarriage was in June and I’m cd2 now and the 4th cycle since the miscarriage so don’t think the reallly fertile thing after a miscarriage is working for me as I’ve had nothing but BFNs since the miscarriage.
I do worry that with my age and so close to turning 43, that my fertility is just dying out,
I’ve not seen ure update love, I know u have complications but I hope you and bub will be ok.

@tdog
Hopefully we get our sticky healthy BFPs soon love. By Christmas would be nice.

@MrsKatie
Great symptoms love.

@IsabellaJayne
Keep thinking about you love.

So just got my hcg results back from yesterday and they are at 29 :( the doc didn’t seem to enthusiastic about it and said I need to redo them tomorrow. Has anyone has anything like this and gone on to have a healthy bub?

I hope the next beta goes well! I have heard a couple stories but i cant recall when or what levels were like.

So just got my hcg results back from yesterday and they are at 29 :( the doc didn’t seem to enthusiastic about it and said I need to redo them tomorrow. Has anyone has anything like this and gone on to have a healthy bub?

you can’t tell much by one blood draw. As long as they’re increasing (pretty much double) in 48 hours then that indicates good news. You could just be very very early hence why they’re only 29. Fingers crossed for you

@markswife10
Aww love thank you so so much I really need the prayes and that means a lot: your so kind.
I’m so so happy your pregnant with your rainbow. 3 years trying that must of been extremely hard.
God bless you sweetheart.

@Shezza84uk
Thanks love. My miscarriage was in June and I’m cd2 now and the 4th cycle since the miscarriage so don’t think the reallly fertile thing after a miscarriage is working for me as I’ve had nothing but BFNs since the miscarriage.
I do worry that with my age and so close to turning 43, that my fertility is just dying out,
I’ve not seen ure update love, I know u have complications but I hope you and bub will be ok.

@tdog
Hopefully we get our sticky healthy BFPs soon love. By Christmas would be nice.

@MrsKatie
Great symptoms love.

@IsabellaJayne
Keep thinking about you love.

thank you @Suggerhoney. Hope your BFP happens next cycle. Rooting for you!

I go for my first HCG since the methotrexate shot today. They will expect it to rise, so will be over 38,000. Very cruel as my boobs have started hurting now which is a very pregnant sign for me :(.

I go for my first HCG since the methotrexate shot today. They will expect it to rise, so will be over 38,000. Very cruel as my boobs have started hurting now which is a very pregnant sign for me :(.

I hope everything goes OK. Thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->