May & June 2022 Munchkins

The picture that she got for the gender is impressive! Lol. I’m surprised she got such a good shot.

34AE29BC-6851-4D4E-9ED7-48E19408DA6B.jpeg

crazy - Sorry you're not feeling great with how your clothes fit. Definitely treat youself to some maternity clothes. They make such a difference. I feel like my belly isn't much bigger compared to my regular fat-ness. And I'm pretty much either in stretchy scrubs, PJ pants, or Shapermint control top leggings. Haven't really had to break out much of my previous maternity wardrobe.

Babybump - So sorry for your losses. I can't imagine. :(

Great scan pics, ladies. Can't believe how close some of us already are to the half way point.
For you ladies that already know what you're having, have you decided on names yet? And for those who are still waiting to find out, do you have a name picked out for either gender?

AFM, still hard to believe my SP results. I wanna believe it's true so bad, but I'll feel more confident after my next scan in 12 days. Hopefully they'll be able to see and tell me. I'd love to be able to announce on XMas. When I told SO, he said "I'm actually pretty happy about this." I'm really excited to see how he'll be with a little girl.
Otherwise, still dealing with night time carpal tunnel and wee bit of sporadic nausea. Also just tired and not a ton of motivation to do general cleaning, so my house it a bit of a cluttered disaster. Hopefully I'll find some time and the desire to tidy a bit on the weekend.
Going to see my sister and her family tomorrow for a super small BDay party for my niece (she'll be 2 on the 14th). Last time I saw them was shortly after the whole pandemic started, so it'll be nice to see how big her kids are now.

Also, just got the boys' school pics. Omg, I can't with DS2. lol

IMG-2702.jpg IMG-2696.jpg IMG-2698.jpg lifetouch_20211210225538.jpg

Thanks so much ladies it’s really hard but the children are keeping me going and driving me insane but I am beyond grateful and thankful for them .

hahah Sammy I am not surprised she knew the gender from that shot , theres no denying a boy! Congrats again .

oh those picture of your DSs are adorable pretty! I hope you have a nice time with family it’s so nice to be able to go visit ! I hope this new variant doesn’t stop things over Christmas .

I will catch up on other posts this evening .

I have my first proper midwife appointment on Wednesday hopefully have the same one until the end . I will be 16 weeks and 3 days, She should check the heartbeat and we will get to hear ! , I don’t know where this baby is hiding but I don’t look pregnant at all, I’ve felt no movement etc , I felt DS at just over 13 weeks . This baby sure likes to play with my anxiety
:haha:

Great picture Sammy!

Pretty - your boys are so cute! I’m excited to see DH with a girl too - he’s super excited. We were both hoping for a girl for #3 so this time it’s been really exciting!

BabyBump - I don’t feel much movement either, I was just saying that to DH last night. I had bubbles early on and baby is always really active on the ultrasound but I can’t feel her for some reason! I have a posterior placenta too. I think part of it is that I don’t spend a lot of time sitting and focusing on it.

We ripped up the vinyl flooring in our basement last night to find the brick underneath covered in black mold:dohh: My dad said it’s bad because we uncovered it so now it’s in the air - anyways, we’ve had to put our whole day on hold so DH can go buy flooring to cover it back up. I guess there’s no good way to get rid of it permanently because of where it is. We did spray it with vinegar but I think the issue is the bricks sit on top of a dirt floor so there’s no way to prevent moisture there unless we were going to like dig up the foundation. Anyways, it’s just a storage area so hopefully sealing the floor with a vapour barrier and new flooring will keep it at bay :wacko:

We are thinking Charlotte for baby’s name. I’m not 100% on it, but I usually never am until the baby is born :haha: What about everyone else?

Babybump - Maybe your placenta is in the front this time, so it will take longer to see or feel anything. Probably won't know til your anatomy scan though. Hope your MW appt goes well either way.

Sander - That sucks about your basement. :/ We had a leak from our water heater several weeks ago that ended up warping a small area of our fake wood flooring. Been meaning to rip up just that area and temporarily put down one of those indoor/outdoor mats, like what you'd have at your front door for snowy boots. I guess lucky for us, the floor underneath is concrete, so no issue with moisture after the fact. But anyway, FX the vapour barrier does the trick. :)

Re: Names. So, literally since high school, I've wanted to name my first little girl Emma. Emma Lynn Morgen, to be exact. Lynn is my mom's middle name and Morgen is German for "morning". SO has repeatedly said he doesn't like that name though. Between that and the fact that we went with my picks for our boys, I feel like I should probably let him take the reigns (mostly) for the first name. He's suggested the name Bailey, which would probably have never made my top 50 list, but it's sorta growing on me. At this moment, my top pick would be Layla. Runners up are Zoey, Katherine, and Charlotte as well, but we'll cross that bridge once everything is confirmed. Still want the middle name Lynn though and figure we can use MIL's middle name too; Mae. So, Bailey Mae Lynn or Layla Mae Lynn, hopefully.

I like both Bailey and Layla! We are also using the middle name Lynn - I don’t love how it flows with Charlotte but it’s important to DH as a family name so :shrug: I would have liked Charlotte Rose. We also had Grace, Eleanor and Sarah on our list but I think Charlotte is going to stick!

@YoshiPikachu how are you doing? Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Love all the scan pics. 1st boy Sammy!!

Fingers crossed for you @PrettyInInk42, I'm guessing it would be unlikely the results would be wrong though? Fingers crossed.
Sorry for your losses crazy, that's so sad.

I'm 11 weeks now just waiting for my 12 week scan on 23rd Dec, when I'll actually be 13 weeks. Then going to do a Christmas announcement but unsure how to do it. Any ideas?

Xxxx

Sorry I don’t have any Christmas announcement ideas MrsT! Maybe have a look on Google images? I’m sure there are lots!

Just pitched Rosalynn as a middle name combo for DH and he liked it! So I think Charlotte Rosalynn will be the one :dance:

Just pitched Rosalynn as a middle name combo for DH and he liked it! So I think Charlotte Rosalynn will be the one :dance:[/QUOTE]

Love it!!

Such lovely names! We are naming our little girl Maryann after my mom and her middle name will be Nicole.

MrsT - Are you looking for an announcement idea for social media or in person?

Sander - I think because I felt moment early with DS I just assumed I would this time.
That’s a good point Pretty and yes I won’t find out until my 20 week scan ! I’ve still not received an appointment for this .

Does anyone else hate the online system , takes me ages to find the info I want very frustrating , hand held notes any day for me !

Charlotte is a beautiful name DD2 was going to be a Charlotte but then the royals named their baby and we thought it would be very popular that year so we picked Olivia which turned out to be even popular hahaha .

Love the names Bailey and Layla .

Charlotte Rose is beautiful .

We have not thought of names yet . Thinking of honouring my cousins who have just passed somehow when choosing a name if it’s a girl .

Boys names so far are Harry , Joseph , Matthew

Babybump I don't like the online system either! Much prefer the paper notes

Sander - I think because I felt moment early with DS I just assumed I would this time.
That’s a good point Pretty and yes I won’t find out until my 20 week scan ! I’ve still not received an appointment for this .

Does anyone else hate the online system , takes me ages to find the info I want very frustrating , hand held notes any day for me !

Charlotte is a beautiful name DD2 was going to be a Charlotte but then the royals named their baby and we thought it would be very popular that year so we picked Olivia which turned out to be even popular hahaha .

Love the names Bailey and Layla .

Charlotte Rose is beautiful .

We have not thought of names yet . Thinking of honouring my cousins who have just passed somehow when choosing a name if it’s a girl .

Boys names so far are Harry , Joseph , Matthew

So funny, Olivia was a contender for us too. I wanted Charlotte for a girl for my oldest but yes the royals named their daughter that and then he turned out to be a boy anyways haha. I think the popularity has calmed down a bit now

MrsT - Take a pic of all your stocking together in a row and get a cheap small stocking and lay it on top of your stocking.

So funny, Olivia was a contender for us too. I wanted Charlotte for a girl for my oldest but yes the royals named their daughter that and then he turned out to be a boy anyways haha. I think the popularity has calmed down a bit now
Yes I don’t know many girls names Charlotte but know so many Olivia’s !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->