May & June 2022 Munchkins

Cute scan photos ladies! Congrats, Sander. Glad to hear it seems everyone is doing good and that our babies are growing amazingly. <3 2 more days for me and we know what baby will be. Names picked out are
River Rose. (girl)
Noah Christopher. (boy)
:)
Love those names ! Xx

Sorry I’ve not totally caught up on everyone posts just the last few.
Glad everyone is doing well .

I have my 16 week midwife appointment next week and will hopefully hear the heart beat . All our genetic testing came back low risk too .

Still waiting for an appointment for my 20 week scan which should be around second week or so in Jan .

I got the call back from my doc yesterday that the bloodwork done with my NT scan all came back negative which is always a relief. Next up is my first OB appt next Tuesday. I'm seeing the same OB I did with DS1, she was amazing so I'm happy she was available again.

I have been feeling so discouraged lately because I cannot stand the way my clothes are fitting, they just feel uncomfortable. I have not gained any weight yet but lost 5 pounds and I think I look the same so don't understand why the clothes are bothering me so much. My husband kept telling me my belly is bigger I just couldn't see it and just feel like I look fat. He decided to take a few pictures that are closer to his vantage point. I can see it now and it probably explains why I feel uncomfortable in my clothes. I think I may try and find a few more maternity outfits that I will hopefully feel more comfortable in. How are the rest of you ladies doing with your growing bumps?
IMG_20211208_145117941~2.jpg IMG_20211208_145717982~3.jpg

Yess!! Thank you ladies. I am so excited.
I cried for about an hour the other morning because none of my clothes fit me so I definitely feel the same way!!

I would invest in some maternity jeans Crazy! I find because there’s a big like elastic section it forms your belly to look more round and it helps shape your outfits. We’re always harder on ourselves too, I think you have a great bump!

Wooooooo Pretty!!!!!! Mine was right yours must be too!!!! Huge congrats :dance:

I would invest in some maternity jeans Crazy! I find because there’s a big like elastic section it forms your belly to look more round and it helps shape your outfits. We’re always harder on ourselves too, I think you have a great bump!
I have maternity jeans they just don't fit like they did in my other pregnancies. Not sure why, I am bothered by my tops because they don't seem to move with me well. They are my size the material just bothers me. Idk.

I’m heartbroken …

I’ve lost 3 relatives over the last 3 weeks , 2 of them I was extremely close to and would been so excited to welcome a new baby into the family . :sadangel:

Sorry for the post

I’m heartbroken …

I’ve lost 3 relatives over the last 3 weeks , 2 of them I was extremely close to and would been so excited to welcome a new baby into the family . :sadangel:

Oh no! That must be so hard, I'm sorry for your losses. Praying for comfort through all of this!

Sorry for the post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"