May & June 2022 Munchkins

Alrighty well he wouldn’t even let me have a peek at the gender lol, but I got a new picture anyways. What do you guys think?

8EE197B3-2BFB-45D8-968C-F9C8EBD87BF2.jpeg

Here’s another one with all 4 to compare. This baby is bottom right - but the boys were all closer to 20 weeks for these scans.

4BAD6641-8D92-4673-93B0-84015480AC15.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sorry things are so rough for you right now, I hope you are able to get seen and get the fluids you need!
Thanks. Idk what happened but I feel so much better after that day and I didn't go to hospital to get fluids. I'm able to keep some food down and all water down so that's a plus!

How's everyone doing? Sorry I don't come on here that often. Haven't been feeling so good and between work I do nothing but sleep. My poor animal crossing villagers are probably feeling neglected lol my cat will NOT leave me alone. My husband says when I was sleeping he will constantly jump and make biscuits on my stomach and headbutt it and lay on me

@Sander that’s a shame he didn’t look for the gender ? But what a cute ultrasound pic! .

Are you worried your sneak peak gave the wrong gender ? .

@Sander that’s a shame he didn’t look for the gender ? But what a cute ultrasound pic! .

Are you worried your sneak peak gave the wrong gender ? .

I won’t believe it until I see it so I’m scared to get my hopes up even despite the SneakPeek result :rofl:

I won’t believe it until I see it so I’m scared to get my hopes up even despite the SneakPeek result :rofl:
Ohh right totally understand !!

The only thing I noticed with my girls scan pictures is that they both had a similar jaw in that it was square and pointed . DSs seem more round . Will post pics

Here’s my 4 all taken between 12/13 weeks

View attachment 1104138

See that’s so interesting because your kids look opposite when you do skull theory etc. To be honest though the more I try and understand the gender theories the more I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing, lol. I feel like for chins my kids all had pointier chins and this one is round. Who knows - I think the angle of the ultrasound can affect it too? It’s a fun way to pass the time anyways, lol

See that’s so interesting because your kids look opposite when you do skull theory etc. To be honest though the more I try and understand the gender theories the more I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing, lol. I feel like for chins my kids all had pointier chins and this one is round. Who knows - I think the angle of the ultrasound can affect it too? It’s a fun way to pass the time anyways, lol
I know right ?! Mine always go against the grain though :haha:!!

I am the same I don’t know what I am looking at half the time!! It’s just fun to look and compare !

So I’ve been looking into the so called skull theory and it seems girls have a more pointed chin with a higher forehead and rounder top of head

Boys have a more rounded/ square chin with a lower sloping forehead and less round top of the head which make it appear bulky ?!

As you can see both my girls had the pointed chin and higher forehead where DS has a round chin and lower forehead …. Remains to be seen what this baby will be .. so excited to find out !!

I would for sure trust a blood test over an theory ! So don’t worry haha !

Last edited:
So I’ve been looking into the so called skull theory and it seems girls have a more pointed chin with a higher forehead and rounder top of head

Boys have a more rounded/ square chin with a lower sloping forehead and less round top of the head which make it appear bulky ?!

As you can see both my girls had the pointed chin and higher forehead where DS has a round chin and lower forehead …. Remains to be seen what this baby will be .. so excited to find out !!

I would for sure trust a blood test over an theory ! So don’t worry haha !

I did this just for fun and got these results. I think it’s messing with me because the blood test was so long ago now, but yeah I’m trying to remember the clinical version is supposed to be like 99% accurate :rofl: 8 more days until we know for sure! I think I’m worrying now because I’ve gotten really attached to the idea of this baby being a girl and I worry how I’ll react if it does end up being a boy :wacko: I have all my fingers crossed the test was right - even though a 4th boy would obviously be loved and welcomed just the same.

E47A9197-9DDE-434A-BDCF-3DB904E3B4DB.png

I did this just for fun and got these results. I think it’s messing with me because the blood test was so long ago now, but yeah I’m trying to remember the clinical version is supposed to be like 99% accurate :rofl: 8 more days until we know for sure! I think I’m worrying now because I’ve gotten really attached to the idea of this baby being a girl and I worry how I’ll react if it does end up being a boy :wacko: I have all my fingers crossed the test was right - even though a 4th boy would obviously be loved and welcomed just the same.

View attachment 1104185

Oh I wouldn’t worry at all given your sneak
Peak is based on DNA and not a theory hahaha!
Aww how cool is that though !! Makes me wonder more about my baby hahaha !!! Xx

Oh I wouldn’t worry at all given your sneak
Peak is based on DNA and not a theory hahaha!
Aww how cool is that though !! Makes me wonder more about my baby hahaha !!! Xx

I think though matching skulls to your other babies is a good indicator, and this one does look more like your son’s. Plus the nub is definitely boy and I didn’t see that when I made my girl guess :haha:

Like to me when I outlined them, this baby does have a different head shape than the boys. Like the boys all had kinda pointy heads and this baby’s is more flat.

9E52267D-6BCF-46B4-A162-4ED23B44C696.jpeg

I dunno lol, when do you find out? Are you waiting until 20 weeks?

I think though matching skulls to your other babies is a good indicator, and this one does look more like your son’s. Plus the nub is definitely boy and I didn’t see that when I made my girl guess :haha:

Like to me when I outlined them, this baby does have a different head shape than the boys. Like the boys all had kinda pointy heads and this baby’s is more flat.

View attachment 1104200

I dunno lol, when do you find out? Are you waiting until 20 weeks?

I totally think it’s a boy nub on my scan ! Just the skulls throw me off hahah . Now you’ve outlined yours I can totally see a difference with your girl to your boys !

We are going to wait until 20 weeks like we did with my others ! Should be around the week starting 10 January ! Still waiting for my letter and results of the Down syndrome etc testing .

Hey ladies. Hope you're all doing alright. And sending out wellness vibes to those of you who are still struggling with pregnancy related sicknesses.
Sorry I haven't been on here much. Just so worn out from work most nights. Also not the best at small talk and retaining what I read without lots of silence and focus. Been trying to lurk a bit though. I think the first post is up to date, but if there's any info that needs to be changed, let me know. :)
So, I FINALLY heard back from SneakPeek in regards to the email I sent them on Nov 12. A new kit is on the way and should be here tomorrow. Gonna give this one last try. And won't tease anything til I actually have results.My first in person midwife appt is on Monday. So exciting. And lastly, just found out that my fav artist (Avril Lavigne) will be coming to town 4 days before my EDD. Tickets go on sale on Monday. Gonna think about it over the weekend, but really leaning towards going. lol

Hey ladies. Hope you're all doing alright. And sending out wellness vibes to those of you who are still struggling with pregnancy related sicknesses.
Sorry I haven't been on here much. Just so worn out from work most nights. Also not the best at small talk and retaining what I read without lots of silence and focus. Been trying to lurk a bit though. I think the first post is up to date, but if there's any info that needs to be changed, let me know. :)
So, I FINALLY heard back from SneakPeek in regards to the email I sent them on Nov 12. A new kit is on the way and should be here tomorrow. Gonna give this one last try. And won't tease anything til I actually have results.My first in person midwife appt is on Monday. So exciting. And lastly, just found out that my fav artist (Avril Lavigne) will be coming to town 4 days before my EDD. Tickets go on sale on Monday. Gonna think about it over the weekend, but really leaning towards going. lol
Yayy for a new sneak peak kit!! Hopefully not issues this time around !

Oh I for sure would be going to see Avril ! Who knows when she will be back in your town !?

Babybump - Right? This is apparently her first cross Canada tour in a decade. I assume she won't be coming back til she has another new album, probably in a couple more years. I guess worse case scenario, I can sell the ticket if the baby comes several days early.

Last edited:
That sounds awesome Pretty! I’d totally go. Great news about your SneakPeek too - I hope this one works out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->