May & June 2022 Munchkins

Hey @mridula !

Fantastic news on your scan and results !

How exciting having a gender reveal party ! That will be awesome!
X

Oh so exciting mridula! Are you hoping for one or the other? Great news that you had a good scan :)

So I’ve been continuing my house purge lately :haha: We want to put some new flooring in our basement - nothing fancy, it’s more of a utility/storage area and the ground is brick and dirt covered with this 1970s vinyl that’s peeling and full of holes. My dad suggested a grey plastic carpeting down there (kind of like industrial astroturf) just because it won’t mold or peel etc.

Anyways the point is, I’m trying to move things around because our house is so little and soon to be 4 kids worth of stuff is A LOT. So I’m separating the boy clothes from the gender neutral clothes and bagging up anything that I want to sell on Facebook. I’ll wait until we see the bits before selling (it would suck to have to buy a new boy wardrobe because I got rid of our stuff!!), but it’s nice to be planning on getting rid of these things I’ve been continually using and storing for years.

Once the basement is ready I’m going to buy a few sealing bins and go through the house putting things we don’t use in them. I figure too when we’re ready to move it should be super easy since I’ve already ‘packed’ a bunch of it.

It’s so lame that this makes me so happy but I hate clutter :rofl:

So I’ve been continuing my house purge lately :haha: We want to put some new flooring in our basement - nothing fancy, it’s more of a utility/storage area and the ground is brick and dirt covered with this 1970s vinyl that’s peeling and full of holes. My dad suggested a grey plastic carpeting down there (kind of like industrial astroturf) just because it won’t mold or peel etc.

Anyways the point is, I’m trying to move things around because our house is so little and soon to be 4 kids worth of stuff is A LOT. So I’m separating the boy clothes from the gender neutral clothes and bagging up anything that I want to sell on Facebook. I’ll wait until we see the bits before selling (it would suck to have to buy a new boy wardrobe because I got rid of our stuff!!), but it’s nice to be planning on getting rid of these things I’ve been continually using and storing for years.

Once the basement is ready I’m going to buy a few sealing bins and go through the house putting things we don’t use in them. I figure too when we’re ready to move it should be super easy since I’ve already ‘packed’ a bunch of it.

It’s so lame that this makes me so happy but I hate clutter :rofl:

I've sent u a privet message hon.

I hate clutter too and ice stated sorting and organising stuff in my house.
Still lots I want to do and organise but I love how it makes u feel when it's all done and its fantastic for mental health.
I want it all to be done b4 we start ttc our last baby so I've got until April lol.

Can't believe ure almost in 2nd trimester already time is flying.
Ure next scan must be coming up really soon. Hope it goes really well

Oh wow fantastic job with the house @Sander when can you come around my house :haha:!

We lost a family member late last week and it’s only just hit me the last two days , I’m just devastated. So everything has been put aside .

Scan is tomorrow and I am super nervous , never been this nervous before ! I will either be 13 weeks 2 days by my last AF or 12 weeks 6 days by the earlier scan . !

@mridula how did your gender reveal party to ? Little princess or prince ??! Xx

Anyone else so tired all the time? I had more energy for awhile and now I just feel so tired. I will get small bursts of energy then I need to lay down. I have also starting getting sciatic pain when I'm on my feet too long. I know the sciatic pain started earlier the last 2 pregnancies, I just don't remember it being this early. How's everyone else feeling?

Lol BabyBump - I like doing it! I’d come to your house for free :rofl:

So sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Crazy - I can’t believe you’re 16 weeks already! Time is flying. Tired yes but I think it’s from my kids lol.

Lots of scans coming up this week! Exciting to see the babies again :)

Lol BabyBump - I like doing it! I’d come to your house for free :rofl:

So sorry for your loss :( :hugs:

Crazy - I can’t believe you’re 16 weeks already! Time is flying. Tired yes but I think it’s from my kids lol.

Lots of scans coming up this week! Exciting to see the babies again :)
Next week will be great for me hahaha .
Thank you

Here’s my little bubs measuring 13 weeks 1 day - I was a day our by my dates I am now due 29 May !

s/he was moving around like crazy ! Was amazing !

Any guesses on the gender ?!

FC42F916-FCB8-4AE3-8E8D-803DED24FF41.jpeg

So many girls so far I am a little jealous!!! Lol. 2 weeks & we will know mine. :)
Congrats @mridula that is awesome news.
@Babybump87 baby is looking amazing!!! Congrats, such a cute scan picture. I’m not good at guessing that much but when I look at it I think GIRL. Lol, so that’s my guess! When are you finding out the gender?

@crazy4baby09 This week for me has been by far the hardest week yet. I am so exhausted & aching all over, headaches, back aches! Hope it changes going into the 13th week. :) Also hope you start feeling better as well!

So many girls so far I am a little jealous!!! Lol. 2 weeks & we will know mine. :)
Congrats @mridula that is awesome news.
@Babybump87 baby is looking amazing!!! Congrats, such a cute scan picture. I’m not good at guessing that much but when I look at it I think GIRL. Lol, so that’s my guess! When are you finding out the gender?
Thank you !
We won’t find out now until I have my anatomy scan at 20 weeks which should be around the second week in January !

So sorry for ure loss @Babybump87

Beutiful scan pic im thinking girl.

We had all boys in our October/November group but the girls started rolling in later on.

Good luck to all the scans coming up.
It's all so exciting.

The more I look the more I think boy … looks more like DSs scan than DDs . DDs are very similar .

I always guess wrong anyway hahaha .

We told the children today and they are super excited , DDs went crazy and DS kept saying ahh baby asleep :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->