January/ February Snowflakes 2024

@josephine3 congratulations hun. He is gorgeous. Hope your recovering well and can’t wait to read your birth story

I so wish I could find the time to update with the birth story! I still can't believe he's really here, I just love him so much... He's sleeping fairly well at night but does not want to be put down in the day so finding it hard to get much done. Trying to remind myself to rest and not rush this time. It's all I've wanted for so many years now I just need to enjoy the snuggles. Here's some more pics to tide you guys over until I get to write the birth story lol

Screenshot_20240317-084402.png

Screenshot_20240317-084414.png

Screenshot_20240317-084439.png

Do you take any vitamins? If so, which ones? I understand that my sister has already given birth and she needs a lot of strength. You need to look for something at Canadian Pharmacy, but maybe you know what exactly every woman needs after giving birth. I will be very grateful for the answer

Last edited:
Hey ladies sorry for the silence hope you are all well. Baby Jasper is keeping me busy! 2 weeks old tomorrow!! I have started the birth story on a word document so I can keep picking it up when I get chance as it kept vanishing from here when I tried to add to it. I will get to it soon I hope!
He had only lost 80g at his 5 day heel prick appt (4oz) which they said was amazing for a breast fed baby so looking forward to finding out how much he weighs at the health visitor on Tuesday x

@josephine3 that's great! Looking forward to reading your birth story when you get around to it.

Everleigh and I are doing good though been frustrating. AF returned this week and milk supply took a hit so had a cranky baby for a couple days. Thankfully it's coming back now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->