January/February 2023 new year new babies

So I did another frer today and persuaded myself it’s lighter so I’m not testing anymore I’m driving myself poorly I have 2 digis coming tomorrow I MIGHT do one of them next week to make sure We have a viable pregnancy before an early scan x

I totally forgot how fuckin scary this is :cry:

It really is love I think if I didn't have this forum to talk to you ladies I'd be insane by now sending massive hugs love xx

So the dr office called today. My first visit will be June 30th. I hate that they wait so late. They claim the beginning is so crucial to development but you have no one telling you anything or making sure you’re going about the first trimester right. I’d hate to be a brand new mom with no help and no support, you’d be lost as shit smh. At least the fear will def be gone by then. Trying to look at this half glass full lol

So the dr office called today. My first visit will be June 30th. I hate that they wait so late. They claim the beginning is so crucial to development but you have no one telling you anything or making sure you’re going about the first trimester right. I’d hate to be a brand new mom with no help and no support, you’d be lost as shit smh. At least the fear will def be gone by then. Trying to look at this half glass full lol

You always have us to talk to love yes there maybe that time difference but we will respond ASAP :) in this together love :friends:xx

Yeah so the women in these groups are so great. I love the support. I found this forum years ago when I was pregnant with my first and I always check it out from time to time. Wow that was nine years ago lol.

oh and the ticker won’t work for me, I did what you said. Idk

Yeah so the women in these groups are so great. I love the support. I found this forum years ago when I was pregnant with my first and I always check it out from time to time. Wow that was nine years ago lol.

oh and the ticker won’t work for me, I did what you said. Idk

I think I joined 9 year ago this year aswell when I was trying for 3rd :shrug: I was alot busier then xx

Oh wounder why won't work stupid thing xx

So 26dpo, this mommed one's are 25mlu but seem poop lol xx

20220518_073514.jpg 20220518_073538.jpg 20220518_073603.jpg

When I first got a lines stealer with our nearly 3 year old I thought the test was faulty or the strip was the wrong way around lol. I didn’t know they get that dark lol.
But they do. You got this love.

I don’t know if this helps but my symptoms really came and went and came and went. With my nearly 3 year old son I had lots of symptoms B4 my BFP. Sore bbs sickness dizziness cramping and lower backache.
Then around 6 weeks my symptoms vanished then came back with vengeance around 8 weeks.

and with my youngest I only got Sharp pains in ovaries and itchy kind of achey boobs from 4 to 7dpo then nothing. jusy sharp twinges in ovaries.
I didn’t get sore boobs or feel sick untill 6+ weeks and it came and went but got bad around 9 weeks.

it’s normol for symptoms to come and go and then come back again esp in very early pregnancy.
So much time for symptoms but I can understand the worry because I was exact same. Hopefully all will be well. I’m sure it will be. So I’m not gonna say don’t worry Because I’ll be a total hypocrite lol.
So 26dpo, this mommed one's are 25mlu but seem poop lol xx

View attachment 1108650 View attachment 1108651 View attachment 1108652
wowzers those mommed ones are seriously shit aren’t they x stay away from them ones babe x other tests look perfect

wowzers those mommed ones are seriously shit aren’t they x stay away from them ones babe x other tests look perfect
Honest they crap enought to make you panic but then I look at the frer and go yep it's fine lol I'm waiting on others arriving today :blush: don't no what's worse when your ttc or when first fins out you need to p on everything lol xx

@tdog I can't believe that you haven't told your husband that you are pregnant how the hell are managing to keep it secret not just that you must have more money than sense to keep wasting money on pregnancy tests and who is going with you on the 6th of June to your private scan. Does your husband not wonder where all the money is going.
I know something I could not do that to my husband and waste money....

My money is my money so he has his I obviously will tell him for obvious reason he never went to any of my scans with any of the kids so makes no difference, if I say I'm going out he don't ask me where I'm going I don't ask him we trust each other in that respect and he isn't a control freak to ask me where I'm going. So thanks for your concern at all that but we all fine this end and I will tell hubby when good and ready not when SOMEONE commenting on this.

Omg right. Wtf! I laughed when I read about time and money. Who actually looks at accounts trying to see what they partner doing. If they do, they have trust issues and no life. I wasn’t gonna tell my husband either. We kinda bumped into each other when I came out rhe bathroom from taking the test hhahahahaha

Last edited:
Omg right. Wtf! I laughed when I read about time and money. Who actually looks at accounts trying to see what they partner doing. If they do, they have trust issues and no life. I wasn’t gonna tell my husband either. We kinda bumped into each other when I came out rhe bathroom from taking the test hhahahahaha

That made me chuckle don't ask me why the part where you bumped into each other, I read that as you bumped onto him in the street :rofl: xx

Lol. I know it’s crazy. Our bedroom almost meets up with the bathroom, it’s a small hall lol. I was coming out with the stick in hand and a surprised look on my face. He started smiling hard as hell lol

Lol. I know it’s crazy. Our bedroom almost meets up with the bathroom, it’s a small hall lol. I was coming out with the stick in hand and a surprised look on my face. He started smiling hard as hell lol

Daddy new :) yey so happy for you xx

Tdog when are you doing your digi for the 3+? Mine have come but it’s only been 4 days since I got my 2-3 weeks I’m too scared to do one

Tdog when are you doing your digi for the 3+? Mine have come but it’s only been 4 days since I got my 2-3 weeks I’m too scared to do one

I went back om mu tests from when pregnant with Heidi second youngest I got 2-3 at 22dpo then at 29dpo I got 3+ I never got 3+ with quinn I gave up lol, im going to do one friday, I would wait a few days love but saying that your tests have been so dark did you only get the one? Xoxo

@cazza22
I wonder if ure having the hook effect.
Have u tried adding water to your pee? I know it sounds crazy but it’s a thing.

Its 1 4th pee and 3 4th water and use a new test. If it’s hook effect the test will be back darker.

I didn’t have it happen untill I was 8 weeks with my youngest but with my nearly 3 year old it happened around 6 weeks.

I went back om mu tests from when pregnant with Heidi second youngest I got 2-3 at 22dpo then at 29dpo I got 3+ I never got 3+ with quinn I gave up lol, im going to do one friday, I would wait a few days love but saying that your tests have been so dark did you only get the one? Xoxo

I’ve just posted on May testing I keep getting mixed up where I’m posting ](*,) anyway I’ve just tried doing the digi (2 of them actually) and both aren’t even switched on what a waste of £15!! I did however open them
Up the lines today are so much darker so I think I might have got a 3+. I’ll take pics of the insides tomorrow for you x F2CB2BBE-4983-436B-9DF2-010299BD1C0D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->