January/February 2023 new year new babies

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
Last edited:
Oh T I really hope I get to join this group and praying we fall with a healthy sticky rainbow. Would be awesome being in ure date group,

Oh this is so exciting ! 2023 babies! :blue::pink: What’s your due date @tdog? @Suggerhoney lots of baby dust to you for this cycle:baby:

My Edd is supposedly Jan 13th. Tdog your baby is so coming on my bday Jan 9th lol

Be awesome to be due date buddies and have our babies same time how cool :flower: I've booked a early scan for the 6th June 3 weeks can't wait lol xx

@Rebaby added you love and welcome :) nice to see a few of you here :flower: xx

Wow… so awesome we’re all close in date. Tdog I’m still waiting on the nurse to call me back with a date. They say they don’t make first visits til 8-10 weeks anyway so I’m just gonna try and relax. I bought some prenatal pills so now I’m just focusing on my diet and water intake.

However. I feel like this is my first baby. Hubby made me mad. He has 4 kids before me and thinks he knows everything. With my first baby- 9years ago, I didn’t have any symptoms, problems or anything. It was almost a perfect pregnancy so I didn’t have to learn about certain things. I didn’t care. Well with this lil babe… my gums have been very sensitive. Swollen and hurting. I went to the dentist and I was mad they couldn’t do anything. Hubby figured I should’ve known that already but how…. I’m like every woman is different and drs don’t sit you down and go down a list of everything you MIGHT go thru. Anyhoo… what I’m experiencing is new for me, I snapped on him and he pretty much apologized and said he doesn’t want me stressed. Well hello, you should’ve been known not to do that lol my hormones are raring up very early lmao. Sorry for the rant

@realbeauty86 rant away love we are all here supporting and listening to each other :friends:look each of my pregnancies there has been different symptoms that I've never known you can have during pregnancy so each woman and each pregnancy is different:shrug: I really don't think men understand :rofl: xx

@cazza22 :hi: and welcome have added you love xx

I haven’t thought about the gender. Idk if I can wait. I want a girl and hubby doesn’t. Maybe I’ll try to wait. I’ll just have to come up with names and know what I’ll choose at birth. Idk lol we’ll see. Idk if I’ll have a baby shower. Hopefully someone who loves me will throw one lol. I’m not doing a gender reveal tho, if I do, it will be something simple like the cake revealing it lol. Are you gals in the states. I’m in Illinois

I haven’t thought about the gender. Idk if I can wait. I want a girl and hubby doesn’t. Maybe I’ll try to wait. I’ll just have to come up with names and know what I’ll choose at birth. Idk lol we’ll see. Idk if I’ll have a baby shower. Hopefully someone who loves me will throw one lol. I’m not doing a gender reveal tho, if I do, it will be something simple like the cake revealing it lol. Are you gals in the states. I’m in Illinois

Im Not having a massive gender reveal just close friends and family and a massive balloon lol, I havent even thought of names I've thought of all sorts mind and only 5ish weeks lol but was hard enough choosing my last one lol xx

I'm in sunny England yey how I hate it lol xx

@realbeauty86 I think it's different to someone that doesn't live here, I mean alot of people come here and love it I never understand why but then I'd prob like somewhere else and someone may say the same to me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->