IVF cycle #3 trigger shot or the start of my BFP???

Does this mean you'll have 3 babies?

I put back 2 embryos, so there is a possibility of twins. The three day embryo means that the embryos grew for three days before being transferrred into my uterus. Most people can choose to transfer either three day or five day embryos. My remaining embryos were frozen on day 5. I have four frozen embryos left over. I hope that makes sense?

I put back 2 embryos, so there is a possibility of twins. The three day embryo means that the embryos grew for three days before being transferrred into my uterus. Most people can choose to transfer either three day or five day embryos. My remaining embryos were frozen on day 5. I have four frozen embryos left over. I hope that makes sense?

Ok i see. I understand now. Wish you the best

Possibly my last update for my testing thread, but I got my HCG BW and progesterone results this afternoon! I am 4 weeks and 1 day today and my HCG is 302 and my progesterone was 40+. Everything looks great! Wednesday I repeat my BW! I’m wondering if it’s twins based on those initial numbers, since I transferred two embryos, but I won’t know for sure until an US is done! I’m nervous about twins again, and I’m hoping for just one healthy baby!

I always update my journal so if anyone wants to stalk me feel free to do so! I have a link in my signature for it!

I included a picture of this morning’s IC’s! I’m all out of FRER today!

C2C5A638-4EE5-408D-9344-2D78539408C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Great news on the BW and progesterone. I’ll be heading over to stalk your journal :)

Lovely lines hon. Ooooow I wonder if it it twins how exciting.

Possibly my last update for my testing thread, but I got my HCG BW and progesterone results this afternoon! I am 4 weeks and 1 day today and my HCG is 302 and my progesterone was 40+. Everything looks great! Wednesday I repeat my BW! I’m wondering if it’s twins based on those initial numbers, since I transferred two embryos, but I won’t know for sure until an US is done! I’m nervous about twins again, and I’m hoping for just one healthy baby!

I always update my journal so if anyone wants to stalk me feel free to do so! I have a link in my signature for it!

I included a picture of this morning’s IC’s! I’m all out of FRER today!

View attachment 1097529

Congrats!!!! Beautiful number & progression!! Have a H&H 9 months ahead dear! I recalled my 1st Beta HCG was 1117.2 at 5 weeks 2 days.. urs might be twins! :D

Take Care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->