Is anyone else starting to panic over this coronavirus?

I'm in Wales and it appears schools wont be reopening any time soon... i hope!!
I certainly won't be sending mine back until September in the hope that the country will be in some way back to normality.

I got a phone call from James' nursery this morning. I said no.

I'm not sending mine back until its safe to do so, can you expect little kids to not run and hug their friends, its not happening and it won't until its safe, however long it takes!

I was asked about Emily by email and responded no as well. I can't see any benefit to her from returning, when school cannot be like she remembers. She's learning from me at home successfully and can play with her brothers in a way she'd like not 'safely' which I think would do more harm than good.
I can just imagine them getting upset that they can't hug, can't play chase/tag, probably be a different classroom to their friends of even their teacher the list goes on.

Thing is, I can’t see this virus ever going away. I hope we can find some way to live with it.

It's madness. Little kids don't understand social distancing and I worry about the psychological effect it would have on them and how they would eventually stop social distancing when it was drilled into them at such an early age.

Think we'll soon be heading into a second wave :(

I've just had a covid test today I've been unwell since yesterday. I've only had one so fast because sean is NHS and they won't allow him back to work unless I test negative.

Oh I am glad! FX you all remain healthy.

Thank you :)

Sean had an antibody test today in work so fingers crossed he's had it.

Yes, I hear that there may be a new wave of this pandemic. I am very worried and recently ordered some vitamins from Canada Drugs for the whole family to strengthen immunity. I hope we will survive this winter well and no one will get sick. I wish everyone good health and strong immunity

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->