I wish it would stop...

PoasCrazy

Reaction score
I just had to have an Ovary removed due to ovarian pregnancy. Problem is , I can't stop dreaming that I am pregnant! I dread going to sleep because The dreams seem so real. I wake up happy until I realize it was all in my head.
I think I am going insane! Its always a different dream, never the same scenario twice... I hate not being pregnant, here lately I seem to hate anyone who is pregnant....
I don't want to be bitter, but this whole trying to conceive thing is making me a different person.
Have any of you ever experienced this. Its causing me some serious anguish!
Ways to get it to stop?
Thanks for listening to me rant.

:hugs:

im sorry for your loss

I totally know what you are talking about- I had an ectopic pregnancy in Feb.. after that i hated pregnant people because i started to think it wasnt fair that they were pregnant and I lost my baby :cry:
And i also have dreams about being pregnant- i think its because its really the only thing i can think about- so its always on my mind as im going to sleep
you are not alone in this :hugs:

((((hugs))))

Sorry for you loss. I think what you're experiencing is perfectly normal to be honest. I've had several vivid dreams about being pregnant, taking a test and getting a BPF and of even being in labour. I try not to let them upset me too much but it is hard.

As for hating people who are pregnant or recently had a baby, that's normal too and part of the grieving process. I had good days and bad days with it. It can be espcially diffcult sometimes as I have a friend on Facebook who recently announced her pregnancy and does nothing but moan about how she feels fat and how she hates missing body combat and dieting.

With time, we'll all get there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->