Hopefully the start!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
So at 1am I woke up to painful contractions that would start almost simultaneously in my front and back and then end up all over my bump. I didn’t time the first few but did after that.

Unfortunately they didn’t get regular - they were about 45 seconds long and 10 mins apart but I’ve never experienced this with my other labours - I’ve actually never had a spontaneous labour. They ended up lasting 6 hours but did start petering off towards the end which was a relief because I needed some sleep. Woke up and had the most random upset tummy so hoping it’s a clear out!!

I’ve been reading a lot on prodromal/latent labour and think it fits somewhere in that category.
Did you experience this before?! When did you go into labour?

I had this with my first. I had contractions that started in the morning and then they completely stopped. I had a bit of a clear puy throughout the day and then they started up again in the night and she was born the next day.
Fingers crossed for you! :)

Sounds pretty promising!! Good luck x

Update:
Baby Lincoln was born last night at 6:04pm at 38+1. Weighing 3.44kgs and 48cm long.

My contractions never got closer together than about 7 - 10 mins lasting 45 seconds to a minute long. I managed a completely drug free natural birth with no tears - just a minor graze.

Congratulations hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"