Hi, I'm back... Had my baby boy in April 2021

CathiiNoo

Reaction score
Hi mums. I was here many years ago when my ex and I were trying for a baby. Thankfully I'm out of that toxic relationship and married to an amazing man, and have a 2.5 year old little boy.

I'm broody for another baby but hubby said no for now. Anyone in the same boat?

Hi mums. I was here many years ago when my ex and I were trying for a baby. Thankfully I'm out of that toxic relationship and married to an amazing man, and have a 2.5 year old little boy.

I'm broody for another baby but hubby said no for now. Anyone in the same boat?
Welcome back to bnb! So you're WTT now?

Yes, I'm hoping to start trying real soon. How many kiddies you got?
I'm currently pregnant with my 5th, no plans to stop afterwards other than to get back in shape LOL :haha:.

I'm currently pregnant with my 5th, no plans to stop afterwards other than to get back in shape LOL :haha:.
Yay for baby number 5. You are truly blessed. I've got 1. And sooo badly want another but hubby wants to wait, for what I don't know exactly haha

Yay for baby number 5. You are truly blessed. I've got 1. And sooo badly want another but hubby wants to wait, for what I don't know exactly haha
Tell him how cute it would be if you had a sweet little baby sister or brother for your son. Kids love siblings. When all four of my kids are together it's actually easier to take care of them than when they're separated. They love to play and interact and entertain each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->