Hematoma anyone?

josephine3

Reaction score
So I've just been told I have a small hematoma, and I'm freaked out. The ultrasound tech didn't seem concerned at all, but if course I'm worrying like crazy..
Anyone had one before? Any stories positive or negative?
Thanks x

My friend had quite a large hematoma with her twin pregnancy during the first trimester. She never had any vaginal bleeding due to it. It reabsorbed into the body without intervention. Her twins were healthy and born at 36 weeks. They are a year and a half old now. :)

Hi Josephine!
I had quite a large hematoma in my last pregnancy. The very same day I was going in for my first scan I started to bleed and having a history of a lot of chemicals I was sure I had another. But when the ultasound tech did the scan she found a heart beat right away :) and also informed me about the hematoma that was the cause of the bleeing. I would say I was bleeding for a week or so (7 weeks pregnant) and then quite alot of coagulated blood came out and after that it stoped. The next scan some weeks later still showed a strong heart beat :) And now she’s a happy go lucky little 8 year old girl!
I wish you a happy pregnancy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"