Help 3rd chemical in a row ( now 4th chemical in a row:(

hi ladies im 40 and have been ttc for almost 6 months.

Im Currently going through my 3rd chemical pregnancy this year.

I had one in Arpril then one in June and now another.

I feel at a loss and so empty and sad.
I literally do not know what to do anymore.

One minute ure getting excited about having a baby and working out due date etc and the next ure pouring with blood.

Im going to call my doctors surgery on Monday but being 40 and in the UK I dont know of they will do much.

I really hope that I do get my rainbow baby one day but all the hole I once had is gone.

Didn't really know where else to put this but being as im over 35 I thought here wud be the best place.

Not sure what to do anymore with regards of TTC.
I want to keep trying but I dont think my heart cud take any more losses.
:cry:
I’m so sorry you’re expediting this. I’m sure your doctor will run some tests to figure out how to help you keep the pregnancy. I’ve had 3 chemical pregnancies this year. I’m 36. This month I have a mix of positive and negative pregnancy tests at 9 and 10 dodo (I’m assuming that’s what I am) and I’m thinking this is chemical too. Did your tests go back and forth when you had your chemicals?

I’m so sorry you’re expediting this. I’m sure your doctor will run some tests to figure out how to help you keep the pregnancy. I’ve had 3 chemical pregnancies this year. I’m 36. This month I have a mix of positive and negative pregnancy tests at 9 and 10 dodo (I’m assuming that’s what I am) and I’m thinking this is chemical too. Did your tests go back and forth when you had your chemicals?

So sorry late reply.
Don't give up hope hon. I fell pregnant in the end and my son is now nearly 5 weeks old.

I started taking macca root and folate and also when I first got faint lines I started taking baby aspirin.

And he stuck.

My lines with the chemicals wud be vvv faint and get a bit darker and then got faint.
With the 4th chemical I was still getting faint lines when the bleeding started.
My tests never ever got very very dark tho.

The pregnancy didn't go smoothly I had bleeding at 6 and 15 weeks which was terrifying and got a high risk down syndrome screening results.
1 in 33 chance.

Thankfully all is well tho and my son in healthy. I feel incredibly blessed.
Wud like to try for one last baby with DH when our son in around 15 months old. I will be 43 then.
I'm going to take the macca and folate again.

I hope u get ure rainbow.

That does sound like a stressful journey. I’m
so glad everything worked out for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->