Ear piercing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally going to get my daughters ears pierced as soon as possible. I actually went to get them done the other day, but they said they usually wait until she is 3 months and has all her shots done. I had mine done when I was 2 weeks and continued to do it until I was 20.

I am disgusted with the fact that people would even have the nerve to call people trashy. Who are you to judge someone and at that call them trashy. That is just ridiculous. I would never judge any based on what they do. It's none of my business and shame on those who do judge people and call them trashy...and not only that, but calling a baby trashy? Hmmm...

A simple question can sure bring out the cattiness in people.Very sad. :wacko:

Some of the replies in this thread are not necessary and would like to remind people of the following:

Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.

Thread closed. There is no real need for it and I hope the OP got some sensible opinions/answers somewhere in the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"