***December Christmas 2023 testing thread***

Ur so right Cheerio the gift of life is so special!!!!!! Thank you all for the support

Oh wow congrats @Pinkfizz2015!!! Were you using any birth control? What a lovely surprise!! I feel like you only just had a baby haha.
Look at all these new Xmas bfps what a lucky thread!

Oh wow congrats @Pinkfizz2015!!! Were you using any birth control? What a lovely surprise!! I feel like you only just had a baby haha.
Look at all these new Xmas bfps what a lucky thread!
Thanks hun no I was told I couldn't conceive because I was exclusively breastfeeding even though I still asked for it they told me no and I'm meant to have my pre op for surgery next month to have my tubes tied but as much of a surprise its such a blessing lol. My 9 month old is going to be a big sister lol x

Omgoodness is feeling so real now I had my phone appointment just going over my LMP, EDD, and health questions. Then they will call me to set up my first prenatal appointment!!!! Based on my lmp they said I'm about 6 weeks and some days. I'm nervous I feel that I could be less based on when implantation took place. I feel like testing again before I go in just to make sure the lines are still dark I guess I am just freaking out. I can't believe I am going through this all over again.

Thanks hun no I was told I couldn't conceive because I was exclusively breastfeeding even though I still asked for it they told me no and I'm meant to have my pre op for surgery next month to have my tubes tied but as much of a surprise its such a blessing lol. My 9 month old is going to be a big sister lol x
But you could still get pregnant while breastfeeding I'm surprised they didn't told you that. Congrats!!

5dpiui, trigger shot is still in my system....I'm feeling so impatient! Yesterday I was still feeling quite a bit of cramping, exhausted, and nauseous. I think it's just all the hormones from the trigger and progesterone suppositories. Today, not so much. I would think by tomorrow or the next day the trigger would be out of my system and anything after that will be a real result.

PXL_20231217_142224391.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

PXL_20231217_142320774.PORTRAIT.jpg

5dpiui, trigger shot is still in my system....I'm feeling so impatient! Yesterday I was still feeling quite a bit of cramping, exhausted, and nauseous. I think it's just all the hormones from the trigger and progesterone suppositories. Today, not so much. I would think by tomorrow or the next day the trigger would be out of my system and anything after that will be a real result.

View attachment 1117739

View attachment 1117740

You sure that is the trigger and not the beginning of a BFP???? How high was the dosage of your trigger shot?

They shouldn't have given you "wrong" advice. It's quite common knowledge that exclusive BFing is not a guaranteed contraception if one doesn't want to get pregnant. I'm surprised that the medical staff didn't know that. But then again, I do stand by my conviction that every pregnancy is a gift, so perhaps there was a reason why they didn't prescribe you birth control. How many child(ren) do you have?

You sure that is the trigger and not the beginning of a BFP???? How high was the dosage of your trigger shot?
The dose was 250ug, but I'm not really sure what that means. I'm only 5dpiui, and 7 days past trigger

I knew I was getting wrong advice but unfortunately my Dr surgery is now full of young Dr's straight out of university and unless I move to another catchment area I have no chance of a second opinion. I am very shocked at this pregnancy but I'm also very grateful for it at the same time I have struggling to conceive both my daughters so as much as its taking its time to sink in I'm having another baby this baby is so loved none the less I have 3 children already and what's one more to add to the pack but I'm human and scared as I will have 2 babies but I will get there and make the most amazing memorable

I knew I was getting wrong advice but unfortunately my Dr surgery is now full of young Dr's straight out of university and unless I move to another catchment area I have no chance of a second opinion. I am very shocked at this pregnancy but I'm also very grateful for it at the same time I have struggling to conceive both my daughters so as much as its taking its time to sink in I'm having another baby this baby is so loved none the less I have 3 children already and what's one more to add to the pack but I'm human and scared as I will have 2 babies but I will get there and make the most amazing memorable
You know what I'm just happy you are joining me in the due date club lol look at me sinking in that I'm preggo with my 6th baby. Lol welcome aboard. ((Hugs))

Lol your so kind I'm all for it lol.
Lol hopefully will get a due date thread soon lol this was a surprise baby for me but I am starting to get excited. It makes me happy when I see others getting their bfps and the idea is setting in for me. I told dh already just nervous on how to tell our kids. I just thought oh my I'll have half a dozen with this baby lol sorry just trying to alleviate the nervousness. Couldn't help to think of the Brady bunch lol

Lol hopefully will get a due date thread soon lol this was a surprise baby for me but I am starting to get excited. It makes me happy when I see others getting their bfps and the idea is setting in for me. I told dh already just nervous on how to tell our kids. I just thought oh my I'll have half a dozen with this baby lol sorry just trying to alleviate the nervousness. Couldn't help to think of the Brady bunch lol
Lol it would be nice to get a due date group I would of done one but I couldn't start to think on how it's done with this new format now. I just feel rubbish I have to explain myself. I've had my fair share of losses and no just how precious life is especially when it comes to being life into the world I'm getting excited but it will take time to fully wrap my head around it once I know this baby is coming home. My goodness 6th your amazing. I'm sure they will all be over the moon x

Lol it would be nice to get a due date group I would of done one but I couldn't start to think on how it's done with this new format now. I just feel rubbish I have to explain myself. I've had my fair share of losses and no just how precious life is especially when it comes to being life into the world I'm getting excited but it will take time to fully wrap my head around it once I know this baby is coming home. My goodness 6th your amazing. I'm sure they will all be over the moon x
Don't feel rubbish I dont mind hearing you out. I'm fairly new here and it's nice to meet you.♡

Don't feel rubbish I dont mind hearing you out. I'm fairly new here and it's nice to meet you.♡
Hormone overload lol your going to make me cry lol its nice to meet you to. And let all those emotions out you deserve it and let anyone tell you otherwise x

@Pinkfizz2015, @annie00 and @Azasha
Congratulations to the 3 of you!!! Planned or not, the gift of life is always a blessing!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! And enjoy your Christmas with your little miracles already growing your bellies!!!
Thank you Cheerios!! I hope the lil one made it to week 6. As per my calculation from last LMP, im 4 weeks 5 days today 18dpo today..

Pretty sure yesterday's test was definitely the trigger! It looks a tad lighter today (6dpiui, 8dpt), I have a feeling tomorrow will be bfn. We have an IVF consult this week, but we shall see what the next 5-8 days brings. We still have time yet......(curious to see how it dries though, bc the top test from yesterday dried so much darker)

PXL_20231218_113659703.LONG_EXPOSURE.jpg

Thank you Cheerios!! I hope the lil one made it to week 6. As per my calculation from last LMP, im 4 weeks 5 days today 18dpo today..

I'm rooting for you too!! I have a similar TTC history to you with a previous miscarriage and chemical pregnancies.Do u have a scan appointment yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->