Compression bands?

LoneWanderer

Reaction score
I didn't bother with one of these with #1. Mainly because I didn't expect a section - even though it was elective, I had gone in for induction and made the decision during my lengthy stay. Recovery went alright, despite pretty severe diastasis recti I was still up and about a few days later, wound healed well, so never thought about any extra support.

But with #2, my muscles are still ruined from last time, I've had terrible problems with SPD, and generally just a really uncomfortable pregnancy all through. Am expecting Elective 2 might therefore have a harder recovery. So I'm looking into recovery products, and the bands keep coming up. Some people seem to swear by them for holding everything in and speeding up recovery, others say they are quite hot and sweaty and left them feeling v uncomfortable in the scar region.

Anyone used one post-section? Was it helpful? It just seems a lot of money to lay out on something I might try once and sack off, so trying to get some decent info to make an informed decision...

Ta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"