Cervical Mucus

jjbabe100

Reaction score
How should your cervical mucus be at 4dpo? i think i ovulated on or around the 15/16 february therefore i would be 5/4dpo ..i have creamy white cm that was in my knicks a lot of it when i looked before (sorry tmi) what does this mean does this cm normally occur after ovulation or not and also it doesnt stretch it just stays normal, also i have been having little twinges of pain on my lower left abdomen.. :)

I think it's different for everyone. For me I get creamy CM about a week before I O and it stays that way for about a week after I O with watery CM around the time I O (I've never seen EWCM). For other ladies their CM dries up shortly after O or becomes sticky. There doesn't really seem to be a 'normal'.

Hi im about the same as you i think i o'd on 15th feb, but i still have a lot of cm, yesterday and today i have a crampy tummy and dont feel quite myself, and very tired.

:dust:

I O'd on the 14th and am now 6dpo with creamy white cm, lots of it! And have never had that before. Also been so bloody tired and had back aches all week along with twinges on my left side. Have been googling the help outta this and so many people have said they got loads of cm and got their bfp. I'm usually dry up until AF so fingers x'd for us it could be the month :D good luck!

Hi im about the same as you i think i o'd on 15th feb, but i still have a lot of cm, yesterday and today i have a crampy tummy and dont feel quite myself, and very tired.

:dust:

What is your cycle length? Mines 30 n so what do you think is this normal to have twinges on left side like you n I'm also tierd just hope it's not a late ovulation think I'm normally dry so hopefully our time. Keep me up to date would like to know some people feel the same! X

I O'd on the 14th and am now 6dpo with creamy white cm, lots of it! And have never had that before. Also been so bloody tired and had back aches all week along with twinges on my left side. Have been googling the help outta this and so many people have said they got loads of cm and got their bfp. I'm usually dry up until AF so fingers x'd for us it could be the month :D good luck!

So do you think the left side twinges like on the left lower of abdomen is normal or possibly ovulation! Let me know any information you have and keep me posted please, hope it's our time! Been trying for so long not seeming to happen! Xx

my cycle is about 28 days and i know i o'd on the 14th/15th cause i get really bad o'd pain. im normally dry by now to. i went to the loo quite a few time last night and woke up this morning, that if i didn't get to the loo i would of wet myself:blush:.

i feel quite sick this morning to. i dont rember if i had any early feelings with my last 3 pregnancy's. im just hoping its not all in my head cause i want to be pregnant :shrug:

M/C 19/01/2010 :angel:

:dust::dust::dust:

my cycle is about 28 days and i know i o'd on the 14th/15th cause i get really bad o'd pain. im normally dry by now to. i went to the loo quite a few time last night and woke up this morning, that if i didn't get to the loo i would of wet myself:blush:.

i feel quite sick this morning to. i dont rember if i had any early feelings with my last 3 pregnancy's. im just hoping its not all in my head cause i want to be pregnant :shrug:

M/C 19/01/2010 :angel:

:dust::dust::dust:

Mines 30 n I feel as though my cm is watery before I went the toilet say don n the cm was white m dropped out of me I'm only on cycle day 22, hope this means something, good luck keep me posted! X

i hope its good news for all of us,

i just dont feel myself i could quite happily sit in a room on my own and im never like that. i also cried at a tv progamme for no reason.

i hope its good news for all of us,

i just dont feel myself i could quite happily sit in a room on my own and im never like that. i also cried at a tv progamme for no reason.

I'm the same way! Have been getting this feeling where I just wish I was on own and my flat was empty, and i welled up at the film 'no strings attached' the other day n I've seen it twice before without crying! Haha.

So do you think the left side twinges like on the left lower of abdomen is normal or possibly ovulation! Let me know any information you have and keep me posted please, hope it's our time! Been trying for so long not seeming to happen! Xx

I don't think the twinges I've had the past few days are O because on the night of O, which was the 14th for me, I'm sure I definitely felt happen right after I had bd'd, felt like barbed wire wrapped around my ovary or something! These pains are less painful but last for much longer so it may be implantation, though I've shown no spotting.. but with this amount of cm I don't think id be able to see any blood in it anyways. Bit tmi but I can literally squeeze it out like a tube of toothpaste or something!

My cm isn't white anymore it's more like there's nothin in my knickers but if I insert a finger it's like clear and watery before it felt like it was drubbing out of me as though I was having AF n im only due on the 1st of march or 2nd hehe my birthday! Not too sure it varies so just hoping I o'd when I think I did if I have a 30day cycle n was on on the 31st January, I'm in cycle day 22 do you think my pains are implantation. I've had no blood though n how does your cervix feel? X

My cm isn't white anymore it's more like there's nothin in my knickers but if I insert a finger it's like clear and watery before it felt like it was drubbing out of me as though I was having AF n im only due on the 1st of march or 2nd hehe my birthday! Not too sure it varies so just hoping I o'd when I think I did if I have a 30day cycle n was on on the 31st January, I'm in cycle day 22 do you think my pains are implantation. I've had no blood though n how does your cervix feel? X

It could possibly be implantation but obviously I can't tell you for sure, I'm still waiting it out to AF/BFP to tell if my recent twinges have been implantation... I am also on day 22, but it's a 28 day cycle, my last "AF"(I put it in quotes cuz it wasn't AF-ish at all, very light and if I stuck it all together it wouldn't even cover a pantyliner) began on Jan 31st and ended Jan 2nd/3rd...
I haven't had any blood either, but loads of white CM, which seems to be a little bit yellowy looking today but only when I look really close lol :S. Erm I only just recently started checking my cervix so I don't really have past CP knowledge to refer to.. plus I have a tilted uterus so as far as I've noticed it seems to be in the same place... dunno about soft/hardness though, but the opening is more open today than yesterday :S

Yeah I will for sure :). I still have the white lotion-like cm, along with quite a few other symptoms such as super tiredness, backaches/sore legs, ovary twinges, and tingling nips. Testing in a week :coffee:

hi jjbabe 100, im a 28 day cycle i know i o'd on 15th as i get really bad ovulation pains. i cant remeber from my last pregnancy's how i felt at this stage. i did a test yesterday but it was negative but its probably still to early

yesterday when i inserted a finger sorry tmi, it was redish pink and when i wiped i thought its was af coming a week early, but today i have had nothing and my cm has turned back to white. i have no idea what my cervix is ment to be ar feel like never checked it before.

It is so frustrating you know before AF I'm die a week tomorrow do before AF is your cervix meant to be dry I inserted a finer n lots of white cm gathers on my fingers n it's high and hard and closed I did a HPT today I know it's too earli I got negative so trying again nearer time my bbs also are sore at the sides if I press on them but normally happens before AF n haven't been BBT but did a normal thermometer reading n it's 36.94 is this a good sign or is it normally high also got a headache :/

Hi, im about 4dpo... my cycle is about 33days. Last month my cm dried up just 3 days after my pos OPK.. but this cycle im still getting cm?? Weird... anywho, i hope this is our month!!

babydust to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->