Can we start trying again?

Sammyrose334

Reaction score
Hello ladies. Miscarried on June 20th :( my hcg levels have dropped to 184. The bleeding stopped for almost a week now but whenever we dtd I do seem to bleed right after then it’s gone again. Can we start trying again?

Hello,
So sorry to hear of your loss. I am currently recovering from a mmc. My doctor told me 1 to 2 cycles and I then said I was good to try again if I feel ready. My mmc was at 10 weeks with baby measuring 8.

I'm not sure about the bleeding after did. That's the only thing I would check with doctor about. Ask how to know uterus is fully healed.

Fingers crossed for your rainbow .

Hello,
So sorry to hear of your loss. I am currently recovering from a mmc. My doctor told me 1 to 2 cycles and I then said I was good to try again if I feel ready. My mmc was at 10 weeks with baby measuring 8.

I'm not sure about the bleeding after did. That's the only thing I would check with doctor about. Ask how to know uterus is fully healed.

Fingers crossed for your rainbow .
Hello! Thank you for the response and I am also so sorry to hear about your loss.
I am currently pregnant again, really hoping this one is my rainbow baby. <3

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

I would check with your doctor to get the go ahead, but best wishes and I hope you are blessed with your rainbow soon :hugs:

<3

I am sorry for you loss. I can't help with personal experiences, but from what I read ladies are recommended to wait 1-3 cycles to recover and prepare their body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->