+++August Testing Group!!!+++

@mbrew180 I hope you manage the logistics in the hospital. We actually did that once too when our donor was on duty and I came to the hospital to meet him there, which was awkward but funny. It's different though with frozen sperm, I guess you will need a tank of some sort?

Hi ladies just wrote a bunch in the July testing group.

@RainbowBaby13
So happy for you hon, I know u must be feeling extremely anxious right now and that’s totally understandable. I was a nervous wreck when I first got faint lines in June and waiting for them tests to darken was horrible. I had sharp pains like that with the pregnancy in June. Like sharp pains in the uterus and ovary area. I know I miscarried but I also had them pains with my nearly 3 year old son too. I have everything crossed that this one sticks love, that line looks just like mine at 10dpo. Fx for you love.

@Nima
Congratulations again love.

@Pinkfizz2015
How you doing hon? Have u tested again? Hope all is going well.

@tdog
Love the stash haha. I’ve got a huge stash too and have more coming, I definitely have issues lol.
Love your nails too.

@mbrew180
Hello again hon and good luck.

So I’m not sure what’s going on. I had watery cm yesterday but today nothing. But my OPKs today are almost positive.
I had a check and I do have the smallest amount ever of ewcm but hardly any. Just a tiny amount.
Usually when my opks are this dark I get my peak the same day or the next day. Just confused as hardly no cm.
I am cd10 today. We last dtd evening of cd8. So will try tonight and tomorrow. Hope the cm picks up and I get my peak today or tomorrow.
then will be back in the 2ww and can give a date for testing,
Be great if I am ovulating earlier Because last cycle was day 18. Pretty sure that was down to the pregnacare b4 conception tablets tho as my normal ovulation time is day 13. I stopped taking them on cd14 and then ovulated on cd18.
I’m only taking folate and vitamin d now but will start maca again after ovulation in the hope it will help us get our sticky rainbow.

So here is todays opks on cd10. I’m hoping ovulation will be earlier. Praying it will be a good strong egg. I worry at my age I’m only popping out rotten eggs and that’s why I’ve had 2 losses. But then I had 4 chemicals b4 we fell with our youngest.

Just gonna be so hard testing this time around because I got blazing BFPs with the miscarriage in June. So I just can’t trust any lines anymore. Not even dark matching lines or digital. I just can’t trust them.
That sounds so so negative and usually I would rely on lines getting darker too know I’m having a viable pregnancy but I don’t have that to rely on anymore.
It’s crap lines can get so dark but u can still lose. Im gonna be such a nervous wreck when and if I get any lines again. Like terrified. I never did get a line stealer with the miscarriage and never a 2-3 on a digital just a1-2 so I hope if I do fall again. And I pray so hard that I do. I hope I get line stealers and a 2-3 and 3+ at the right time and then a healthy HB on a ultrasound and then I can start trusting again. I will still be nervous tho. I don’t think I will be able to relax until 24 weeks.
it all feels so so out of sight.
I hate how losses effect future pregnancies.
I just hope I get another chance and I’m not too old. On December 17th I turn 43 so feeling very anxious.

gosh I’m so sorry to ramble on ladies. Sometimes it just helps to write down how I feel.
Anyway here is the opks today. So sorry to go on. 0E35E849-2927-470A-8E08-0BA4A24328B6.jpeg

@tdog I just got some of those premom pregnancy tests. I was a bit nervous about ordering them because some of the reviews saying they can give false positives, but when I get tests I always always do one when I no I’m not pregnant and so I did one just to see if they give any shadows or anything like most ICs tend to do. But safe to say so far so good. It was stark white BFN no shadows or anything. Not sure how sensitive they are or if u can use them for early testing, but I have wondfo and easy&home and Frer for that. But will try one of the premom ones again at 10dpo.
I have plenty of babyplan too which are the tests that gave me my first BFP with the MC.
Hopefully these premom ones will be just as good. I love having loads of pregnancy tests even when I am pregnant because I love testing out the hook effect etc. just hate all the early testing.

man I have so many tests it’s actually embarrassing lol. I could set up a shop lol :rofl:

Last edited:
@Pinkfizz2015
Was it you that had covid just recently love? If so did u notice lack of of cm around ovulation and did u do anything different to fall pregnant?

I can still fall pregnant but it’s the staying pregnant that I have problems with.

@Suggerhoney they are 10mlu love added and extra 60 to the stash I already had lmao :blush: the babyplan ones are amazing and gutted can't get them :cry: xx

Best of luck everyone!
I wish I could ttc now, but we travel out to Florida in June 2023 for a big family holiday so I need to make sure I'm no more than 28 weeks for travel back as I know consultant won't let me travel later than that, but I'm so broody even though ds4 will not sleep at all and I'm back to work start of sept.
So I will be living through you all! X

When can u start trying love? I expect I’ll still be here ttc when you do.
So exciting to be going on a nice holiday. I think they allow you on a plain up until 28 weeks then after that it’s a bit sketchy.
hope u can try soon.

I am supper supper broody too. Keep seeing newborns and it makes me so broody.

@Suggerhoney they are 10mlu love added and extra 60 to the stash I already had lmao :blush: the babyplan ones are amazing and gutted can't get them :cry: xx

Oh that’s good hon. I think the babyplan ones are 10mlU too so they are probably similar.

it’s so weird that they haven’t got baby plan on Amazon anymore. They did that with sweetyfox too and I loved them tests.

I do love easy&home but they and the wondfo give shadows when not pregnant. Only very very faint shadows tho. but with my son and with the miscarriage the easy&home tests were so good and I got dye stealers on them with Harley. And almost matching lines with the miscarriage. Love how thick they are too and love that the premom ones are nice and thick too.

I really want to avoid a summer due date so I’m hoping this cycle will be the one because I’d be due April. I did want a autumn/winter due date but I guess beggers can’t be choosers.

As long as I fall pregnant and have a healthy take home baby at the end of it that’s what matters most.
Not bothered about gender either.
Just want a healthy take home rainbow.

I'm heading over <3 Ugh what a rollercoaster this is for all of us! I pray that this month is our month for everyone! I have decided to hold off testing for a few days; so I'll be testing August 1st and getting some bloodwork done that day, hopefully I can get some answers <3 Good luck to everyone.

I'm heading over <3 Ugh what a rollercoaster this is for all of us! I pray that this month is our month for everyone! I have decided to hold off testing for a few days; so I'll be testing August 1st and getting some bloodwork done that day, hopefully I can get some answers <3 Good luck to everyone.

I hope the bloodwork give you answers love what an emotional one your having right now :cry: xx

I'm so so moody today I'm actually itching to test for crying out loud :rofl: nope not doing it I no I have loads but I'm.not doing it 3dpo and not testing no point :haha: opk maybe :rofl: xx

@Pinkfizz2015
Was it you that had covid just recently love? If so did u notice lack of of cm around ovulation and did u do anything different to fall pregnant?

I can still fall pregnant but it’s the staying pregnant that I have problems with.
Hi hun I had it in May dry cycle June but I did fall pregnant (now 6weeks) I will be honest I didn't track at all in June just new when my fertile window was and just had fun with my husband if you no what I mean lol just put trying to the back of my mind in a way but something I really did do was folic acid every morning one cup of coffee in morning but this I hadn't done before was I kept sox on my feet and kept something warm around my uterus area there is this saying I think Korean could be wrong but warm feet and uterus gives a better chance for better implantation I really don't no if it was that to help but its the only thing I honestly done differently and with being dry I bought conceive plus fertility lube it helped with my daughter and with this one aswell xx

Gosh these threads are moving faster and faster!! After Covid and a little delay in my cycle I’m finally ovulating so should be expecting AF around August 10th. We will be on holiday and I’m hoping to feel chilled enough to not want to test every day. Will see how that is going to go. :headspin: Maybe put me down for the 8th? Knowing me I will probably test earlier around the 6th.
Good luck to everyone!!!!! move been so broody lately. A close of friend of mine is expecting twins and we work together and it makes me so broody!! I’m so ready for this to happen now.

Gosh these threads are moving faster and faster!! After Covid and a little delay in my cycle I’m finally ovulating so should be expecting AF around August 10th. We will be on holiday and I’m hoping to feel chilled enough to not want to test every day. Will see how that is going to go. :headspin: Maybe put me down for the 8th? Knowing me I will probably test earlier around the 6th.
Good luck to everyone!!!!! move been so broody lately. A close of friend of mine is expecting twins and we work together and it makes me so broody!! I’m so ready for this to happen now.

have a great holiday and good luck! :)

@Pinkfizz2015
Wow 6 weeks already I can’t believe it. I normally always wear socks even in bed lol. But haven’t lately with it being hot.
Already been taking folic acid for 6 months now and vitamin d. I also tried the baby aspirin when I got those first faint lines in June and really thought it was working when my lines got so dark but as u know I lost that baby.
I’m not temping at all this cycle but I am doing opks only because my ovulation is all over the place.
So happy you got lucky hon and I hope I will be joining you soon.
Not sure why there isn’t a March/April due date group up yet.
Would be great to join that, and hopefully I’ll get to stay and won’t have to leave.

just keep thinking I’d be around 12 weeks pregnant now if I didn’t lose that last one.
I know I shouldn’t think like that but it’s so hard.

u must be getting so excited now. Have You had a scan or anything yet?

I really hope u get answers soon hon it’s awful being in limbo for so long. Hope Monday comes around quickly. Do u get the blood results on the same day or will U have to wait?

oh love sorry u had covid too. I’m just getting over it myself. I had it in January and it wasn’t that bad. Only felt bad for 3 days then I was fine. But this time it really hit me so hard. I felt so so bad for over a week. The headache you get with it is insane. Like nothing I took would get rid of it, I kind of just rolled around in bed in agony. My back hurt so much too.
It really is no joke. Hope ure feeling a lot better now hon.
I feel a lot better but have zero energy and feel so tired all the time.
Did It mess with ure cycle?

@Pinkfizz2015
Wow 6 weeks already I can’t believe it. I normally always wear socks even in bed lol. But haven’t lately with it being hot.
Already been taking folic acid for 6 months now and vitamin d. I also tried the baby aspirin when I got those first faint lines in June and really thought it was working when my lines got so dark but as u know I lost that baby.
I’m not temping at all this cycle but I am doing opks only because my ovulation is all over the place.
So happy you got lucky hon and I hope I will be joining you soon.
Not sure why there isn’t a March/April due date group up yet.
Would be great to join that, and hopefully I’ll get to stay and won’t have to leave.

just keep thinking I’d be around 12 weeks pregnant now if I didn’t lose that last one.
I know I shouldn’t think like that but it’s so hard.

u must be getting so excited now. Have You had a scan or anything yet?
Ots hard o think of all the loses we have over the past year but remember they where all to beautiful and precious for this world but always in our heart. I have a scan this Friday got my dye stealer last week so I was happy with that. I'm massively bloated look around 4-5 months but I seem to be like that I have a bloat bump xx

@MumwithPCOS and @Nima
yes! It comes shipped in a tall, thin box by FedEx. It's a cryo container, and the box is all insulated; it comes up to like my thigh (I'm 5'10") here's a pic of the container and then the vial itself, which was so much smaller than I expected!
img_2490-jpg.1110200
img_2498-jpg.1110201

IMG_2490.JPG IMG_2498.JPG

Ots hard o think of all the loses we have over the past year but remember they where all to beautiful and precious for this world but always in our heart. I have a scan this Friday got my dye stealer last week so I was happy with that. I'm massively bloated look around 4-5 months but I seem to be like that I have a bloat bump xx

It’s so good u finally have ure sticky hon. I’ve had so many losses too, 9 in total and it’s so hard. I was gutted I lost that last one because my lines were so dark. I think that’s what made it so heartbreaking.

I really hope I get to join u soon hon with my rainbow. Im gonna be so so nervous when it comes to testing.

Good luck with the scan.

I just did more opks and there fainter so bummed won’t be ovulating after all. hope it will be peak soon.

@mbrew180 that's some serious kit! Hope it all goes well and you manage to fit it around being on call!

@Suggerhoney could you be a bit dehydrated? That can reduce EWCM. If increasing fluid in take doesn’t help, there’s always fertility lubes and some decongestant medication can increase CM (it has to be a particular type though)

@tdog ooh I didn’t know we could get hold of the pink CBs here? I’ve been keen to try them! Did you get them through Amazon UK or does it need to be the American one? I’m going to be in the States later in the year and with how TTC is going for me, I should probably just wait and buy them then :roll:

CD6 here and probably a couple of weeks from ovulation. Will try and wait another week before starting OPKs. This but is so boring!

@mbrew180 that's some serious kit! Hope it all goes well and you manage to fit it around being on call!

@Suggerhoney could you be a bit dehydrated? That can reduce EWCM. If increasing fluid in take doesn’t help, there’s always fertility lubes and some decongestant medication can increase CM (it has to be a particular type though)

@tdog ooh I didn’t know we could get hold of the pink CBs here? I’ve been keen to try them! Did you get them through Amazon UK or does it need to be the American one? I’m going to be in the States later in the year and with how TTC is going for me, I should probably just wait and buy them then :roll:

CD6 here and probably a couple of weeks from ovulation. Will try and wait another week before starting OPKs. This but is so boring!

You have to change the settings to states and get them there yea you have to pay shipping bit so worth it as they don't give false positives when they negative they negative, best thing clear blue brought out in my opinion xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->