+++August Testing Group!!!+++

9dpo bfn :(

Gonna test later tonight and hope I have atleast a squinter lol
20220726_064940.jpg

Hi ladies not testing but popping in to wish you all luck I will be popping in and out to see all those tests lol.

@tdog I'm loving your nails I need an in fill done. Loving the. Stash you have lol nothing like having plenty to test with lol xx

Hi ladies not testing but popping in to wish you all luck I will be popping in and out to see all those tests lol.

@tdog I'm loving your nails I need an in fill done. Loving the. Stash you have lol nothing like having plenty to test with lol xx

Mine need infilling now sat looking at them thinking I just can't be bothered to do my own, I'll do other people's no bother but my own :haha: I have to be in a certain mood lol, I've hid them well away from paul :rofl: men don't get it they oblivious to it all rbh they don't have to really do much :rofl: xx

Mine need infilling now sat looking at them thinking I just can't be bothered to do my own, I'll do other people's no bother but my own :haha: I have to be in a certain mood lol, I've hid them well away from paul :rofl: men don't get it they oblivious to it all rbh they don't have to really do much :rofl: xx
I no mine are super long lol think I might need to start going shorter lol. Men are like aliens to this stuff my husband said tonight I feel mentally pregnant (I no he was kidding) but trued to pull it off as though he actually was I'm telling you he ran to his shed so quick when he seen the hormone look in my face and legged it I mean I don't blame him but I love being hormonal lol xx

I no mine are super long lol think I might need to start going shorter lol. Men are like aliens to this stuff my husband said tonight I feel mentally pregnant (I no he was kidding) but trued to pull it off as though he actually was I'm telling you he ran to his shed so quick when he seen the hormone look in my face and legged it I mean I don't blame him but I love being hormonal lol xx

I had to laugh as paul got all symptoms when I was pregnant with Heidi I was like opps but still hilarious, they are aliens tho xx

I had to laugh as paul got all symptoms when I was pregnant with Heidi I was like opps but still hilarious, they are aliens tho xx
I swear this is happening to him he's eating random things and I'm put of them all I could say to him was your that guy and walk away lol xx

I'm joining in! I should be ovulating next week, so I will put my testing date down as August 15!

I'm stressed because I didn't want to be out this month, it's only my second month trying with at-home frozen sperm insemination, but I'm on call all weekend. I work more than an hour away from home, so I have to leave by 0600 Friday morning and stay until 0800 Monday morning, and I have to stay at the hospital the entire time. I'm pretty sure I'll ovulate either Sunday or Monday, so that means I either don't go this month or do it at the hospital ](*,)

I ordered my delivery for Thursday and I'm just going to sneak it in with my big luggage and hope I have enough time to get it done if I O or get peak while up there!

Anyways, Baby Dust to us all!!!!:dust:

Hi ladies I just got af so I'm headed over here... Can you put me down for August 22nd please? That's a couple of days before my next af should be due roughly.

Omg woman @tdog that's quite some stash :haha: It's amazing lol.. And so organised!! I'm interested in the bracelet I spotted is it related to fertility? Or just random? My first baby was concieved a week after my friend bought me a fertility bracelet!! I should really buy a new one lol.
I think I need a better place to hide my test stash.. We recently got a new under sink cabinet and I was like oooh amazing this is perfect for my tests and leaving them to sit etc... And then my oh found them, and he also found a small cup of wee in there omg :rofl:sooo that was a strange conversation :dohh:

@mbrew180 fx you're able to catch the egg in time xx

@josephine3 I'm sorry that af got you. Big hugs love :hugs:

Thank you ladies! I'm so nervous. It's hard to be excited. Last night I had a pretty intense start stabbing pain in my uterus so I'm hoping that it was implantation cramping and the brown cm was coming from that. As of now I'm not having any brown cm but definitely an increase in cm tho.

Dh bought my some pregnancy tests and they will be here tmr so hopefully the line is darker and no more spotting! The cramps are making me nervous as well xx

Hi ladies I just got af so I'm headed over here... Can you put me down for August 22nd please? That's a couple of days before my next af should be due roughly.

Omg woman @tdog that's quite some stash :haha: It's amazing lol.. And so organised!! I'm interested in the bracelet I spotted is it related to fertility? Or just random? My first baby was concieved a week after my friend bought me a fertility bracelet!! I should really buy a new one lol.
I think I need a better place to hide my test stash.. We recently got a new under sink cabinet and I was like oooh amazing this is perfect for my tests and leaving them to sit etc... And then my oh found them, and he also found a small cup of wee in there omg :rofl:sooo that was a strange conversation :dohh:

My friend brought me it as a food luck charm when we were ttc my 3rd funny enough she brought it and same month I conceived so I figured this month I'll put my luck charm with my tests and hope for the best :rofl: I did use to have mine in a draw but oh is so so nosey lately that I though nah best put them somewhere else just incase I get told off:haha: them clear blue ones are the pink dye ones get them on amazon but have to be shipped from USA, what I did was beginning of the month (pay day) is when I got af usually I'll order them then have them for when I need them :shrug: I'm not normally organised lol xx

@mbrew180 does it need to be kept cold or anything like that? that is tricky! let me know what you do and how it goes!! the lives we lead lol

@josephine3 rofl that's great. you're not the only one lol. Sorry about AF xxx

@RainbowBaby13 i hope your tests come early!

Best of luck everyone!
I wish I could ttc now, but we travel out to Florida in June 2023 for a big family holiday so I need to make sure I'm no more than 28 weeks for travel back as I know consultant won't let me travel later than that, but I'm so broody even though ds4 will not sleep at all and I'm back to work start of sept.
So I will be living through you all! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->