**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I agree! Feel like I’ve gotten to know you all and it’s nice to see those familiar faces. I hope AF is kind to you!

My AF's are quite long and drawn out and I'm only spotting today so won't get going yet..wish it was done already and O was here lol TTC certainly tests your patience.

I hope you are right with your hunch x

Hi ladies
Good luck this cycle. I don't know if I will be active it this one. Life is so busy and I'm getting ready to homeschool. However I decided no temping and OPKs this month because it stresses me more. I know roughly when I ovulate now, so we will just have fun.

@Cewsbaby I'm sorry that AF got you so early in your cycle :hugs: I hope you catch this next cycle so that you can move without worrying about ttc at the same time! Let me know what date you'd like me to put down for your testing!

@salamander91 i'm so sorry you've had to go through a miscarriage and then messed up cycles afterwards. Hoping that things get back into your normal cycle length soon

@elencor welcome and good luck!! It only takes one and hoping that you caught that eggie!! How many DPO will you be when you start testing?

@3 girlies I said this in the July thread and I'll say it again- I fully support super early testing :haha: #peeonallthethings Let me know what date you want me to put on the front page!

@Danizzychar I put you down in the "unknown" category...let me know if you want to move it once you get closer to testing! Good luck this month!!! I hope you've caught your egg!! I've seen lots of women who will continue getting positive OPKS even past ovulation so I don't think it's that uncommon to still see it. do you temp at all to confirm O date?

@Lottielouf wahoo for being in the tww!! is there a home project you can work on for the next couple weeks? I always find keeping my hands busy keeps my mind more focused and less time to symptom spot....well....at least in theory it should work....I"ll let you know if it ever actually works :haha:

@ChibiLena Thank you!! You are welcome to stick around if you'd like!!

@drudai Wahoo for confirmed O! Hoping so much for you that you've caught the eggie!! And I'm like you- sometimes I wish I had more detailed notes! I had a TTC journal with my youngest which was really helpful to read back through...but I still didn't give a ton of info! I've thought about getting the premium FF but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger yet. For me, I think it keeps me from obsessing too much...though if we don't catch this month I just might have to do it :)

@doggylover sometimes those kiddos are just meant to be even when you're not trying/only get in one shot! Your body could be trying to ovulate! I will get EWCM a couple times in my cycle...around O, with a secondary estrogen surge around 3dpo, right before AF. Hopefully it's a good sign that your body is trying to get there!

@Stargirl1993 :hugs::hugs: i'll put you in unknown for now and let me know when you have your test date. praying this month brings you your BFP!

@Alligator Got you down! Just a few more days to go before the POAS fest can begin!! Good luck!

@PerthLady91 good luck!!!

@Nixnax I think that sounds like a great plan! Good luck!!

@Deethehippy :hugs::hugs: praying this cycle will bring your your sticky bean

@Pnutsprincess i love the more relaxed approach!! If we don't catch this cycle, I will probably do the same for next. Virtual 1st grade/homeschool preschool starts in about 3 weeks for us and it's going to be an adjustment for sure! Good luck this cycle!! I'll put you in the unknown category for now but can move you when you have a more clear date!

-------------
I think I got everyone but if I missed you, I'm so sorry! Please make another post and I'll get you put on the front page!!

----------------
AFM, I took a few days off of BnB to enjoy the weekend with my parents in town. It's been rainy and dreary here so looking forward to it drying out a little so we can get outside and play. There's been a bit too much screen time this week...but at this point, I'm not worrying too much about it and am just getting through! My CB opks arrived yesterday! I tried out the basic ones last month and hated them. My surge was one afternoon....so if I had skipped testing, I would have missed it completely (we had bases covered anyway, but I ovulated later than I thought I would so I'm glad we were able to get one more session in, even if it didn't take last month). This time i'm trying out the advanced digital so I can hopefully see a few days before my peak and be less stressed about it. i think I'll start testing on Saturday and probably start the BD'ing marathon Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Hi ladies
Good luck this cycle. I don't know if I will be active it this one. Life is so busy and I'm getting ready to homeschool. However I decided no temping and OPKs this month because it stresses me more. I know roughly when I ovulate now, so we will just have fun.

great decision - opks definitely stress me out too. It’s good you know roughly when ovulation will happen so you can forgo that worry.

Morning everyone. FF confirms O on Cd19 making me 4 DPO. :coffee:

great news! When does the testing begin?

@Cewsbaby I'm sorry that AF got you so early in your cycle :hugs: I hope you catch this next cycle so that you can move without worrying about ttc at the same time! Let me know what date you'd like me to put down for your testing!

@salamander91 i'm so sorry you've had to go through a miscarriage and then messed up cycles afterwards. Hoping that things get back into your normal cycle length soon

@elencor welcome and good luck!! It only takes one and hoping that you caught that eggie!! How many DPO will you be when you start testing?

@3 girlies I said this in the July thread and I'll say it again- I fully support super early testing :haha: #peeonallthethings Let me know what date you want me to put on the front page!

@Danizzychar I put you down in the "unknown" category...let me know if you want to move it once you get closer to testing! Good luck this month!!! I hope you've caught your egg!! I've seen lots of women who will continue getting positive OPKS even past ovulation so I don't think it's that uncommon to still see it. do you temp at all to confirm O date?

@Lottielouf wahoo for being in the tww!! is there a home project you can work on for the next couple weeks? I always find keeping my hands busy keeps my mind more focused and less time to symptom spot....well....at least in theory it should work....I"ll let you know if it ever actually works :haha:

@ChibiLena Thank you!! You are welcome to stick around if you'd like!!

@drudai Wahoo for confirmed O! Hoping so much for you that you've caught the eggie!! And I'm like you- sometimes I wish I had more detailed notes! I had a TTC journal with my youngest which was really helpful to read back through...but I still didn't give a ton of info! I've thought about getting the premium FF but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger yet. For me, I think it keeps me from obsessing too much...though if we don't catch this month I just might have to do it :)

@doggylover sometimes those kiddos are just meant to be even when you're not trying/only get in one shot! Your body could be trying to ovulate! I will get EWCM a couple times in my cycle...around O, with a secondary estrogen surge around 3dpo, right before AF. Hopefully it's a good sign that your body is trying to get there!

@Stargirl1993 :hugs::hugs: i'll put you in unknown for now and let me know when you have your test date. praying this month brings you your BFP!

@Alligator Got you down! Just a few more days to go before the POAS fest can begin!! Good luck!

@PerthLady91 good luck!!!

@Nixnax I think that sounds like a great plan! Good luck!!

@Deethehippy :hugs::hugs: praying this cycle will bring your your sticky bean

@Pnutsprincess i love the more relaxed approach!! If we don't catch this cycle, I will probably do the same for next. Virtual 1st grade/homeschool preschool starts in about 3 weeks for us and it's going to be an adjustment for sure! Good luck this cycle!! I'll put you in the unknown category for now but can move you when you have a more clear date!

-------------
I think I got everyone but if I missed you, I'm so sorry! Please make another post and I'll get you put on the front page!!

----------------
AFM, I took a few days off of BnB to enjoy the weekend with my parents in town. It's been rainy and dreary here so looking forward to it drying out a little so we can get outside and play. There's been a bit too much screen time this week...but at this point, I'm not worrying too much about it and am just getting through! My CB opks arrived yesterday! I tried out the basic ones last month and hated them. My surge was one afternoon....so if I had skipped testing, I would have missed it completely (we had bases covered anyway, but I ovulated later than I thought I would so I'm glad we were able to get one more session in, even if it didn't take last month). This time i'm trying out the advanced digital so I can hopefully see a few days before my peak and be less stressed about it. i think I'll start testing on Saturday and probably start the BD'ing marathon Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

I hope the new opks give you a longer time frame this month. Screen time wise, I think everyone has been allowing a lot more screen time than usual these past months. I am usually super strict but theyve been Having it every single week day because it’s just a LOT to be “enjoying each other’s company” every second without it!!

Afm: got a weird feeling I should opk today so I did. Negative. I also hpt :shrug: Just in case you know. :bfn:

I did opk this morning too, :haha:

My gut says waiting til next Wednesday. Funny I have 60+ IC, a hand full of generic store tests, frer, and 2 CBs, but can't bring myself to just use the cheapies for fun.

@doggylover thank you for the encouragement! The last 2 weeks here have felt bad- last week we were in heat advisory all week and I couldn't breathe well (asthma) with the humidity. And this week has been nonstop rain. If we could just get outside for an hour a few times a week I think it would help a lot!! DH is taking a couple hours off work tomorrow around lunchtime to watch the kids so I can get out of the house. I'm hoping the weather is okay that I can go for a nice long walk to get some exercise, fresh air and a break!

I hope those OPKs turn positive soon!! I want to start testing but I'm only CD 8 today...last month I ovulated CD16 and I just don't want to be taking them for the next 8 days! I'm going to hold off...maybe start on Friday but definitely by Saturday!

My luteal phase this time has been 15 days and I always thought it was exactly 14 which would have maybe put O a day after when I thought, in which case BD would have been further away from O and maybe why we didn't achieve success??

Anyway I'm thinking of ditching the OPK's and temping and pre-seed too and just trying to have fun and BD when I get the EWCM and feel like it. Not sure I can handle the stress I've had this cycle each month..I completely went inside myself and peed on so much money lol

I may change my mind yet but just feel like I want to be more laid back about things.

What’s everyone’s plans for this cycle? I’m trying soy Isoflavones and conceive plus along with opks and I might temp Aswell x I hope we see lots of bfps in August x

@doggylover thank you for the encouragement! The last 2 weeks here have felt bad- last week we were in heat advisory all week and I couldn't breathe well (asthma) with the humidity. And this week has been nonstop rain. If we could just get outside for an hour a few times a week I think it would help a lot!! DH is taking a couple hours off work tomorrow around lunchtime to watch the kids so I can get out of the house. I'm hoping the weather is okay that I can go for a nice long walk to get some exercise, fresh air and a break!

I hope those OPKs turn positive soon!! I want to start testing but I'm only CD 8 today...last month I ovulated CD16 and I just don't want to be taking them for the next 8 days! I'm going to hold off...maybe start on Friday but definitely by Saturday!

I was saying to my husband today I’ve found July a really hard month, the hardest since our schools shut back in March. Like you, the weather has been a massive contributor to that. It’s been so wet here, and of course most/all indoor places are still closed so when it is wet we’ve been stuck in. It just makes it HARD. I’m glad your Dh can take some time off so you can have a breather. Next week we are going to stay with my in-laws (haven’t seen them in 7 months now!) and I cannot wait to just have the extra help an a single second to myself!

My luteal phase this time has been 15 days and I always thought it was exactly 14 which would have maybe put O a day after when I thought, in which case BD would have been further away from O and maybe why we didn't achieve success??

Anyway I'm thinking of ditching the OPK's and temping and pre-seed too and just trying to have fun and BD when I get the EWCM and feel like it. Not sure I can handle the stress I've had this cycle each month..I completely went inside myself and peed on so much money lol

I may change my mind yet but just feel like I want to be more laid back about things.

I think that sounds like a great plan. This TTC business is so f***ing hard, and it is heart breaking. Trying to limit that where possible is such a good idea.

What’s everyone’s plans for this cycle? I’m trying soy Isoflavones and conceive plus along with opks and I might temp Aswell x I hope we see lots of bfps in August x

Sounds like you have your bases covered! I hope we get loads of August BFPs as well, fingers crossed!

Evening ladies... So we spend how many years trying not to get pregnant no am so desperate to be pregnant I do not know what's worse ha..
Am. Still getting positive opk on the easy at home.. Just are these a good brand.. I tryed an cheap one from the poundshop today and look at the difference same day same wee xx

Screenshot_20200729_205502_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Evening ladies... So we spend how many years trying not to get pregnant no am so desperate to be pregnant I do not know what's worse ha..
Am. Still getting positive opk on the easy at home.. Just are these a good brand.. I tryed an cheap one from the poundshop today and look at the difference same day same wee xx

View attachment 1085486

Ive found a similar difference between my cheapies and my wondfos. It’s weird as in the past my cheapies were all I had and they worked great.

Peed on so much money! Ha! I did that too last cycle. Felt so silly after the fact and yet at the time it’s so hard to stop myself! You get so hopeful.

I’m itching to test at 5dpo (MAYBE 6). Keep telling myself it’s too early for anything and I have to wait til 8 at least.

Totally understand needing to step back from the intensity that TTC can become. Have you thought about going to the doctors to see if there are any fertility treatments they think could help?

@doggylover I completely agree! March-May we had virtual schooling...June was spent with as much time outside as possible. But July? It's been miserable and we won't hit the peak of the heat until the end of August/beginning of September. We are looking at getting a swing set to hopefully be able to get 10 quick minutes throughout the day to run outside to swing and slide and then come back in before we get too hot. Less than a month until school starts and that will be a big help too!! Enjoy the time with your in laws!! I'm heading into my parents for possibly the last trip we will see them until the end of winter break (my mom is a preschool teacher....trying to convince her to not go back this fall).

@Stargirl1993 I'm planning on OPKs, temping and using pre-seed. Since turning 30, I haven't had the CM that I used to so I'm hoping it helps!!

@Alligator but if you have cheapies available..... lol. i'm a POAS enabler. I just get the itch to pee on something and even knowing it will be negative, it lets me not stress about it for another day or two! So hopeful for you for this cycle!!

@Danizzychar wow! that's a crazy difference!!

---------------
AFM, let my boys play lego video games for a couple hours this afternoon so I could work more on getting our playroom converted into a homeschool room. I think the last thing I need to do for the closet (which is now a school/craft closet rather than a pile of storage) is bring a bookcase down and get our school books put on it. Then I can start "phase 2" of rearranging the room itself and getting some new posters hung up! My goal was to be done the end of July and nearly there! It's been a blessing having this come together when it did because it's a nice distraction from trying!!

Lol @kksy9b i had to talk myself out of testing today at 5dpo (maybe 6). I managed to do it so we’ll see what tomorrow brings! I did have some tingly/stabby boob pain which I had with my pregnancy with my daughter. It’s early though!

Hey ladies , I’m going to jump over here from the July thread. I tested yesterday 9dpo and though I spotted something , took another this morning and same vvvvvvfl. I’m driving myself mad so I’m not testing again until af is due on the 2nd :)

Top 3 are from 9dpo and bottom is 10 dpo...

933212F4-25EA-4A19-92E9-EF23060687DC.jpeg B4162461-CE5F-45CE-82AE-F59BFA32C831.jpeg 7F43AB33-3170-4DA9-BFAF-2A4CB3D327C5.jpeg 860A4F18-58F3-48B6-B30E-D41A6526FDB2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->