3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

I wouldn't say you are joy kill I'd say your being human and your emotions are everywhere its the hardest thing for us to be able to do and it takes alot out us while ttc. Don't get yourself down and don't stress about it as much as you can x
Thank you so much :sad2:

Try and take each day as it comes be positive and maybe give yourself a day or 2 rest of testing as it does take up to 24hrs to 48hrs for hcg levels to rise. X

Hugs. Ttcing is rough on us all. You are so not alone. For every person that gets a bfp there's 10 of us who dont but dont let it stop you from trying or think you arw mad. You just want a baby which is natural. Sending happy thoughts your way[-o<

Thank you so much ladies<3 I appreciate all of you more than you know . You make this journey a little bit easier *hugs*

I wish I had the self control not to test lol

Having the worst cramps! It feels like I am already on af. Af is 5 days away but I keep thinking she is right around the corner because how bad the cramps are. It's radiating all the way down to my legs. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful that this is a good sign but if it's not oh well I guess. On to cycle #3. I already have pregnancy tests and lh strips in my amazon cart that I will order if af starts lol

I will not be rebuying the wondfos again tho. They gave me way to many false positive lines if you even want to call it that lol and horrible indents. Had me over here thinkin I was possibly pregnant lol

Last edited:
Thanks, Bev. Yeah they were not so great. I just ordered the standard easy@home pregnancy tests that are 25miu as well as more lh tests - If I'm not pregnant, atleast I'll have more.

Part of me feels like I am not out. It could be I am still holding on to hope or because these wierd cramps I am having that remind me of early pregnancy round ligament pain. Also the bad af cramping I had stopped a while ago. Same thing happened on 8dpo I believe. But, in my heart I don't feel as tho I am pregnant. I've been testing throughout the day and getting very faint lines but just accepting that they are nasty indents. Will test again in the morning and hopefully there is a line, but not confident.

I'm not really as sad as earlier, but I do just want to get this cycle over with so we can try again. I just wonder how long it's going to take for us to conceive. God knows how baldy I want this. I pray it happens soon. I'm tired of being on the sidelines <3

Last edited:
Huge temp dip this morning, not even going to test. Just going to wait till af shows. I think next cycle I'm going to prioritize the day before and day of peak and start testing at 9dpo or even 10dpo. I want to have a more relaxed cycle. I'm still going to track bbt and do my lh strips tho. I'm going to try not to symptom spot either since I get just about every pregnancy symptom every cycle due to pms.

On to cycle #3 .

Screenshot_20210916-073756_Premom.jpg

I am sorry. Was hoping this cycle was it but agree with you on your plan for next cycle. Thats what I did and plan to keep doing. Less stress on the body and eggs.

Will be thinking of you.

This is why I wanted to temp and I'm so glad I made the decision to do it.
:hug::hugs2:
Sorry to hear your out already. Come on lucky cycle #3<3
Thank you <3 It's ok. I'm sad,, but I know being sad won't make me suddenly pregnant. It sucks. Was thinking maybe ntnp this cycle, but I know deep inside I would still be tracking so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

I am spotting 2 days before af. I'm pretty sure this is cycle day 1 for me. I'm glad that I made the decision to start tracking. If I didn't track this cycle I would have been wondering if I actually ovulated and if I was pregnant or not. With bbt I was able to see that I was mostly not pregnant and was able to prepare myself instead of still driving myself mad with testing.

With af coming early it makes my lp only 10 days. Sigh. I pray this cycle is different. I pray at the end of cycle I have a bfp. I'm just praying. I want this bad words will never be able to explain. I hope it doesn't take long. Every cycle that goes by makes me want to try less and less for a baby not because I don't want one, but because of the heartache.

In the meantime I am going to be working on eating better and getting these extra 25-30 lbs off of me.

Screenshot_20210916-122404_Premom.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry. Was hoping this cycle was it but agree with you on your plan for next cycle. Thats what I did and plan to keep doing. Less stress on the body and eggs.

Will be thinking of you.
Thank you so much <3 I was hoping it would be different too :sad1: I'm going to try and have a more relaxed approach this time and from now on. Didn't think I would feel so defeated and didn't think it would take longer than 2-3 cycles. Here's hoping cycle #3 is it

Thank you so much<3

I need to catch up on all your journals. Have a pretty busy day ahead. Hopefully by tmr I can catch up<3

Its ok.:hugs:No need to make life busier. Hope you make it a happy Friday. It took forever to get here.:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->