2021 journal!

Yay c1403 so good to see you!

Lisasheldon, no they aren't into among us but I had a quick look at that site and there seems to be loads of stuff so I may still find something on there for them, thank you. Love a bargain

Nate and Seth started writing Christmas lists this afternoon. It's my fault really. After someone mentioning in here about being worried that with covid and brexit toys might be hard to get hold of and then one of the ladies from work saying last night about it I told them that Santa might have trouble getting materials and he won't take late additions to lists (meaning after November)

That's a good plan having them write Christmas lists already so Santa can get the materials in time!

I just thought it would cover my back if there was anything that was hard to get hold of. I fully expect there to be changes to the list right until the end of November so I will have to judge which bits are most important and which they will definitely still want come the day but usually we get requests in the week before Christmas haha

I've ordered Jimi's gaming PC. Was more than I thought it would be and now I'm stressed about it but will work something out. He has already been briefed on the fact that he'll have pretty much nothing compared to the others but will have had a lot more spent on him. Think I'm going to see if I can have a clear out and sell some things to make up some of the difference though. I'll get him the usual socks and pants and stocking bits, a couple of games, and that'll be it now.

I'm sure he will love it and hopefully it will all work out

I'm sure he will, it's me that'll look at the lists and feel guilty his is much shorter :haha: I thought they'd only be a little more than a console, but apparently there's issues with getting parts so it's the worst possible time to get one, but what can I do? I had already promised him it earlier this year and can't get hold of an alternative, nor leave him another full year without a gaming system of any kind, so I've had to suck it up.

Nate and Seth started writing Christmas lists this afternoon. It's my fault really. After someone mentioning in here about being worried that with covid and brexit toys might be hard to get hold of and then one of the ladies from work saying last night about it I told them that Santa might have trouble getting materials and he won't take late additions to lists (meaning after November)
Sorry that will be my fault :dohh:! I posted about it !

Sorry that will be my fault :dohh:! I posted about it !
Hahaha its OK, it's probably best to be prepared, and someone from work had said the same, and now we've had trouble with deliveries at work too so it's definitely a good idea to plan ahead

Had to run in to town and had a quick look for note books as now I've got a good few gifts under my belt I feel the itch to write in a nice fresh new pad :haha: anyway I found a project planner which will be a happy medium between a normal note pad and a Christmas planner as someone rightly pointed out that I may have too many kids for a standard Christmas planner hahaha
Can't wait until they are in bed so I can write in it.
Got home to a few parcels having been delivered but also an email saying sorry we missed you from the company delivering Jimi's pc which is annoying as I saw the van pass the house as I was leaving and I had left the older ones there so they could take deliver of it but they didn't knock, they called the house phone which the boys don't answer. We always call their mobiles if we leave them home.

Sorry you missed the delivery for Jimi's PC :(

It's so annoying as if they had knocked they would have been able to deliver it

Now I've got the stress of buying that out the way (I had no idea what I was looking for, all the spec details went over my head) I can now concentrate on stalking every online store that may get stock of the xbox Zac wants. They sell out almost as soon as they come in. I've set up notifications from several stores and just hope it'll be when I'm available to instantly buy it.
How typical that he never knows what he wants and when he finally does its something I can't get hold of hahaha

You can get the smaller one that has less space on it and no disc drive but he wants to be able to put discs in and it makes it easier that way for presents too as you can give him something physical. The smaller ones are easier to get though so if it comes to it he may have to have that. I'm sure he won't mind. He wants it because his old one is wearing out and keeps going wrong.

Jimi's pc arrived and it wasn't in a plain brown box. I had to throw a towel over it to get it in the house. Seth was being nosy too but thankfully didn't see anything

Lol at Seth being nosey.
I've had a few amazon delivery's and they're all on the top of stairs. The girls know it's birthday presents although I've said they're for work (terrible cover up on my part) DD2 keeps saying 'what's in those parcels again'

I've said a couple of times he can't look because there are birthday presents in there.

Hahaha its OK, it's probably best to be prepared, and someone from work had said the same, and now we've had trouble with deliveries at work too so it's definitely a good idea to plan ahead
I am seeing more and more stores with shortage notices on !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->