2021 Christmas Countdown - 1 day to go!!!

Missed a few days of this. Down to 34 days already!!

Starting to panic a bit....
My girls school has have over 40 potential covid cases. Whilst my girls are both okay and tested negative (they have stinking colds though) I'm panicking if they do get it, they'll potentially be at home for 10 days each. How on earth will I get their presents done? Arghh

Ds2 has got it at the moment, it's been absolutely rife in his year at school. Luckily he's just like he has a cold, and he's 14 so can isolate from the rest of us in his room.

I'm panicking a bit too. Still so much to do and buy!

Ds2 has got it at the moment, it's been absolutely rife in his year at school. Luckily he's just like he has a cold, and he's 14 so can isolate from the rest of us in his room.

I'm panicking a bit too. Still so much to do and buy!

Yes it does seem that kids aren't getting as unwell with it, so that's good. I won't get anything done if they're at home isolating.

I know what you mean, my younger ones are always here, I hardly get time when they are well and don't need me haha

Someone in m’s class that he sits next to has got it im panicking as if he gets it in the next week we won’t be able to go on holiday.
He’s not had a vaccine as he’s only 11 so keeping everything crossed

Someone in m’s class that he sits next to has got it im panicking as if he gets it in the next week we won’t be able to go on holiday.

I'd be worried too if I had a holiday planned. I know a few at our school have pulled kids out for a week just to be sure. Not sure it's authorised though x

Fingers crossed he doesn't catch it :hugs:

Eeek.
Hoping to get to the shops tomorrow and finish the girls main bits off :xmas12:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member