10+3 gender guesses (UPDATE) 12+6 weeks scan pics added:)

So listening to babies HB again today and it's still 160 to 170 BPM.
So far it's sounded like a steam train but today it sounded like a galloping horse.

I have done the baking soda Gender test 3 times now and had girl result every time.
With my son it fizzed like crazy and went up like a volcano.
But this time it doesn't do anything.

I'm now thinking this cud be a girl.

I'm pretty sure at this point with my son his HB was 140bpm. And DD her HB was 160 and over.

Thinking this cud be a pink one ladies.

I'll probably change my mind again in a week haha

My scan is a week and a half away now eeeeek.

I'm going to guess :pink:

I tried that babybpm.com with my 13 week info (didn't have 12 week appointment) and it said boy :haha: but my pregnancy this time with a girl, she has a slower heart rate than my 3 boys did which I think is usually the other way around?

Looking forward to your scan!

I'm going to guess :pink:

I tried that babybpm.com with my 13 week info (didn't have 12 week appointment) and it said boy :haha: but my pregnancy this time with a girl, she has a slower heart rate than my 3 boys did which I think is usually the other way around?

Looking forward to your scan!

Awww thank you for guessing hon.
I'm getting a little anxious now about the scan and the screening tests.
Hopefully everything will be perfect.
It's been quite a stressful pregnancy with bleeding at 6 weeks and stuff.
Just quite eager to get Friday here and have the scan and bloods then hopefully a low risk results on the screening.
So nervous

Looks girl to me!!

Will hopefully get a good profile pic on Friday.
I think its a girl now because of the HB it's still 160 to 168bpm sounds like a horse.

Hello my lovely,s I'm back just like I said I wud be.
I've just had my hospital dating scan today. My due date is now 25th September so i am now 12+6 weeks today.
I have circled one of the pics wondering if it's the nub, I haven't got a clue lol:dohh: so I've circled what I see to see what u ladies think hehe. 20210319_101931.jpg 20210319_101822.jpg 20210319_101839.jpg

Hehe thanks ladies.
No idea about nub either. I have other photos so will see if I can see any thing nub looking on that haha I haven't a clue what I'm looking for lmao:rofl:

Here is 2 more pics still can't make out anything nub like haha. 20210319_160449.jpg 20210319_160457.jpg

Oh man I dunno, maybe I’ll switch to girl too :haha: This is a tough one! I think you’ll be surprised at the gender scan!

I’m good thanks, fed up now so I hope the next 4 weeks fly in! Are you booking a gender scan?

Awww bless you hon, not long now and baby will be here I can't wait to see what u have and photos.
Yes I am having a gender scan hon at 16 weeks and it's booked for 10th April at 9:30am. So this time in 3 weeks we will know if its a pink or blue one :pink::blue::oneofeach:

My guess is still :pink: :)

I have a feeling u will be right hon I have a girl feeling now esp with the HB being 160bpm still and sounding like a galloping horse.
My boys sounded like a train haha.
But there's still apart of me that is still unsure. I think I'm like 65% girl and 35% boy.
Can't wait to find out now. I had a gender scan with my son at 16 weeks and it was lovely it also gets u another scan in b4 the 20 weeks scan. My 20 weeks won't be untill I'm 20+4 feels like forever away..
Just waiting for the screening blood results now and I am nervous but hoping I get low risk[-o<

Oh man I dunno, maybe I’ll switch to girl too :haha: This is a tough one! I think you’ll be surprised at the gender scan!

Hehe I can't wait. I really thought girl from the start, then boy but now I'm back to girl again but still not 100%.
This time in 3 weeks we will know eeeek:pink::blue:

How are u doing hon? How is little man?

Awww bless you hon, not long now and baby will be here I can't wait to see what u have and photos.
Yes I am having a gender scan hon at 16 weeks and it's booked for 10th April at 9:30am. So this time in 3 weeks we will know if its a pink or blue one :pink::blue::oneofeach:

I have a feeling u will be right hon I have a girl feeling now esp with the HB being 160bpm still and sounding like a galloping horse.
My boys sounded like a train haha.
But there's still apart of me that is still unsure. I think I'm like 65% girl and 35% boy.
Can't wait to find out now. I had a gender scan with my son at 16 weeks and it was lovely it also gets u another scan in b4 the 20 weeks scan. My 20 weeks won't be untill I'm 20+4 feels like forever away..
Just waiting for the screening blood results now and I am nervous but hoping I get low risk[-o<

Hehe I can't wait. I really thought girl from the start, then boy but now I'm back to girl again but still not 100%.
This time in 3 weeks we will know eeeek:pink::blue:

How are u doing hon? How is little man?

Im so excited for you! We are doing good thanks :) Trying to get a sleep schedule down haha

Also I think your siggy might have a typo - it says your bfp was Jan 2001 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->