♡ November / December 2023 Snowflakes! ♡

@WhisperGirl how are you doing? Are they letting you try labor or does it have to be a section?
Thank you for asking. So far they're allowing induction unless there's an emergency like the doppler or trace are really abnormal. I do not want a section so I really hope all is OK to go ahead next week. I'm hoping Tuesday or Wednesday the 6th or 7th. They want to go slow with it.

How are you getting on lovely? Any signs of movement yet?
My sides are SPLITTING! There’s such an excessive amount of fluid that I’m so uncomfortable and also the doctor said we need to schedule the c section between 37-38 weeks. I should hear from the hospital regarding scheduling that tomorrow.
I have Braxton Hicks every day & night and occasional real contractions, but the doc said the real ones are due to the tension the fluid is putting on my uterus and the medication they give to stop preterm contractions wont work in my condition.
But i saw baby girl on the ultrasound and she’s breathing fine so she should be ok to be delivered anytime now!

I'm doing great thanks. Baby is having intermittent high PI doppler indices but so far I keep being sent home as the wave forms are OK so apparently that's fine. Keep having episodes of low movement. I go tomorrow for more doppler and trace then clinic on Wednesday to book induction for next week.
I hope you have a baby in your arms by now. Or if not very soon ❤️

Aw I’m glad everything is ok so far and that you’re being kept on top of in terms of checking and making sure both you and baby are well.
Fingers crossed for a positive induction for you!
Baby is still not here, I’m really shocked as my first came so much earlier I really didn’t anticipate getting to this far along. I’ve had a sweep and lost my mucus plug but nothing else seems to be happening.
They won’t induce until I’m almost 2 weeks over so it’s really just a waiting game, due date is fast approaching on 1st Nov, I have a feeling this will be a late bubs!!!!

My sides are SPLITTING! There’s such an excessive amount of fluid that I’m so uncomfortable and also the doctor said we need to schedule the c section between 37-38 weeks. I should hear from the hospital regarding scheduling that tomorrow.
I have Braxton Hicks every day & night and occasional real contractions, but the doc said the real ones are due to the tension the fluid is putting on my uterus and the medication they give to stop preterm contractions wont work in my condition.
But i saw baby girl on the ultrasound and she’s breathing fine so she should be ok to be delivered anytime now!

Sorry to hear you’re in so much pain lovely, I can only imagine how truly awful that must feel for you! Hopefully not much longer to go until your section now so you can get some relief and snuggle your baby. It’ll all be worth it when she’s here, glad she’s doing ok in the mean time! X

C-section is scheduled for Nov 10th!! Im so excited & relieved!! They’ve monitored my amniotic fluid and its just too much to continue so I’ll be 37+6 for her birth. Doctors have already seen her breathing too and that makes me so happy! Doc said at this stage the baby will only breathe on average 2 hrs/24. Glad we caught it on ultrasound!

Last edited:
Im so excited!! Seems like a great birth day. I bought a pink onesie with image of dog tags and says “my daddy is my hero”! Im gonna put it on baby girl with a head bow when DH goes for coffee or to bring me breakfast on Veteran’s Day. My husband will retire from the military in a year with 22yrs of service so he’ll appreciate it and prob bring on tears! Haha!

Aw that's really good. I hope you got some word on when your section will be. I go tomorrow to book induction ❤️

Aw I’m glad everything is ok so far and that you’re being kept on top of in terms of checking and making sure both you and baby are well.
Fingers crossed for a positive induction for you!
Baby is still not here, I’m really shocked as my first came so much earlier I really didn’t anticipate getting to this far along. I’ve had a sweep and lost my mucus plug but nothing else seems to be happening.
They won’t induce until I’m almost 2 weeks over so it’s really just a waiting game, due date is fast approaching on 1st Nov, I have a feeling this will be a late bubs!!!!
Aww things sound like they're at least moving for you, I hope you go very soon! That sucks that they'll make you go to nearly 42 weeks xo

C-section is scheduled for Nov 10th!! Im so excited & relieved!! They’ve monitored my amniotic fluid and its just too much to continue so I’ll be 37+6 for her birth. Doctors have already seen her breathing too and that makes me so happy! Doc said at this stage the baby will only breathe on average 2 hrs/24. Glad we caught it on ultrasound!
That's great news! I posted before I checked more replies haha. Yes baby should be fine to breathe alone by 37 weeks. I've had most of mine at that week and all have been OK. Just 10 days to go!

@HalfricanMa thank your husband for his service <3 and thank you for supporting him and holding down the fort. It’s a huge responsibility for you both!

@WhisperGirl how exciting!!! It’s getting so close!! I don't remember if you said, but why does yours have to be 37 weeks? My section is first thing Friday morning. We’ll be meeting our babies so soon!!

@WhisperGirl how exciting!!! It’s getting so close!! I don't remember if you said, but why does yours have to be 37 weeks? My section is first thing Friday morning. We’ll be meeting our babies so soon!!
Aww I bet you're so excited, all the best for it!
My little baby is IUGR. She's not growing as she should be and has had high doppler recordings the last few weeks. Plus i have ehlers danlos syndrome so I usually have mine at 37 weeks anyway because my hips, back and pelvis start dislocating around now and it all gets a bit nightmarish lol

Aww I bet you're so excited, all the best for it!
My little baby is IUGR. She's not growing as she should be and has had high doppler recordings the last few weeks. Plus i have ehlers danlos syndrome so I usually have mine at 37 weeks anyway because my hips, back and pelvis start dislocating around now and it all gets a bit nightmarish lol
Oh wow! Definitely sounds a bit nightmarish! Almost done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->