♡ November / December 2023 Snowflakes! ♡

I know I'm incredibly late but can I join? Baby number 8, 24 weeks. She's a little girl ❤️
Of course you can! It's pretty quiet around here sometimes though. When is your due date? Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! I'm currently pregnant with baby number five!

Aw lovely ❤️ congratulations. It's the 28th November but I'll deliver on the 7th. They always take me at 37 weeks because my right hip and back dislocate a lot near the end.
I love big families. I'm starting to feel autumn in the air and it's feeling like baby is just around the corner.

Congrats and welcome!

Yay! Welcome Whisper! This one is really quiet.
You and I are very close with our due dates. I’ll likely have a planned C section though because my husband is away until next year, so flying him home for just the weekend; we dont want him to miss the birth. Last baby we spent 5 days in the hospital trying EVERYTHING to induce and at 42 weeks I still never dilated at all!
I wish I could feel autumn in the air but in Arizona we’re still 110F and that just doesn't scream Fall to me! Lol

Congrats @WhisperGirl .. welcome to our due date chat, although yes, it is very quiet in here I must admit I only log on around every couple of weeks now as it’s so quiet.

Almost 30 weeks here, and feeling truly fed up, I wish I enjoyed the latter stages more but it just gets so hard doesn’t it.
Baby girl is moving lots, sticking her feet out and we can rub her foot and she’ll respond to our touches which is lovely. I just wish I could speed up the process ha! All the easy tasks around the home are now really difficult to complete or I’m out of breath half way through! Can’t wait to have my energy levels back!! :rofl:

Yes it's so sad that it's quiet. I used this forum for my kids away back 12 years ago and from then on. It was so much busier then, I suppose forums aren't as popular anymore.
I'm 26+5 I think can never remember but my ticker will say it. I can feel her loads but I'm too chonky to see her feet on the outside pressing through though she's been kicking my boobs lately

I’m right with you in that fed up sentiment @Babydreaming9
Because i have excessive amniotic fluid my fundal height is 4 weeks ahead! It has also caused painful contractions. I’ve had braxton hicks since 17 or 18 weeks but now im having real contractions because the fluid is causing “irritable uterus”! Friday the doc will do another ultrasound and will maybe have a better idea if we need to deliver early. She said it may need to be as soon as 36 weeks due to my risk for prolapsed cord, uterine rupture, or placental abruption.

How is everyone keeping?
Just trying to make it out of October at this point. I still have WAY too much amniotic fluid; About triple what it should be. It makes it easy for her to flip as she wants. She often does so in the middle of the night and it is so painful! I find out Wednesday how long the doctors will let me go. I’ll probably need the c section as soon as I turn 38 weeks.
DH & I love 2 names and are trying to decide which will be her first and which her middle.
How are you? This thread in particular is very quiet. Do you have a name decided?

I can't believe you ladies are already so far along! Not long now and you should be meeting your little ones!

Hi guys! I don’t come onto here much now as this thread is so quiet - it’s mad because I used the forum soo much with my first born. Hope you don’t have to wait to long to meet your little girl @HalfricanMa that does sound painful!!

My little one has been engaged from 34 weeks and she’s even lower now, constant backache, braxton hicks and some feelings of nausea but then it never progresses anymore than that! Frustrating! :roll: I’m so ready now for her to arrive I need to be able to bend again in peace ha!

My first born arrived at 38 weeks, so if she follows the same birth pattern I pray I’ve only got a few more days left to wait!

Just trying to make it out of October at this point. I still have WAY too much amniotic fluid; About triple what it should be. It makes it easy for her to flip as she wants. She often does so in the middle of the night and it is so painful! I find out Wednesday how long the doctors will let me go. I’ll probably need the c section as soon as I turn 38 weeks.
DH & I love 2 names and are trying to decide which will be her first and which her middle.
How are you? This thread in particular is very quiet. Do you have a name decided?

Aw you're so similar to me in dates and situation. I have a fair bit of fluid as well. I'm hoping she stays put but she loves turning. They tried to say she's cephalic but I don't think she is, she's head down but she's kicking and punching right out of my stomach. She's been small for dates since we started regular scans at 28 weeks. They thought she came up but two other doctors checked and she's still on the same trajectory, sitting on the 3rd centile line. I was admitted last week as I go 2x a week for scans and heavy beat trace and her heart rate decelerated 3x. So they're going to induce at 37 weeks. So just 2 weeks 5 days to go. We have a few ideas for names but this is my 6th daughter I ran out about 4 daughters ago.

Hi guys! I don’t come onto here much now as this thread is so quiet - it’s mad because I used the forum soo much with my first born. Hope you don’t have to wait to long to meet your little girl @HalfricanMa that does sound painful!!

My little one has been engaged from 34 weeks and she’s even lower now, constant backache, braxton hicks and some feelings of nausea but then it never progresses anymore than that! Frustrating! :roll: I’m so ready now for her to arrive I need to be able to bend again in peace ha!

My first born arrived at 38 weeks, so if she follows the same birth pattern I pray I’ve only got a few more days left to wait!
How are you getting on? I know, it's sad to me how quiet it is because I used it every single day when I had my second in 2011 and I always come back to it with each baby but I suppose people use Reddit or Facebook more than forums. There's something nostalgic to me with the tickers and count downs though!
I hope you have your precious baby by now, but if not, not long to go ❤️

Aw you're so similar to me in dates and situation. I have a fair bit of fluid as well. I'm hoping she stays put but she loves turning. They tried to say she's cephalic but I don't think she is, she's head down but she's kicking and punching right out of my stomach. She's been small for dates since we started regular scans at 28 weeks. They thought she came up but two other doctors checked and she's still on the same trajectory, sitting on the 3rd centile line. I was admitted last week as I go 2x a week for scans and heavy beat trace and her heart rate decelerated 3x. So they're going to induce at 37 weeks. So just 2 weeks 5 days to go. We have a few ideas for names but this is my 6th daughter I ran out about 4 daughters ago.

That’s great that you’re so close now!! Doc said I will have a C section at either 37 or 38 weeks. I have weekly ultrasounds to monitor the polyhydramnios. My amniotic fluid is at 36cm so I’m about triple the norm. It is so uncomfortable! But at least baby girl is healthy. I’m excited and anxious to meet her!
That’s a lot of girls you have! I can understand that you’re running low on favorite name choices.

That’s great that you’re so close now!! Doc said I will have a C section at either 37 or 38 weeks. I have weekly ultrasounds to monitor the polyhydramnios. My amniotic fluid is at 36cm so I’m about triple the norm. It is so uncomfortable! But at least baby girl is healthy. I’m excited and anxious to meet her!
That’s a lot of girls you have! I can understand that you’re running low on favorite name choices.
Wow that is a lot of water! It must be so uncomfortable for you, poor thing Mine is like 17cm I think.
I might be having baby this coming week. I went in today for my doppler and trace. Trace was perfect but doppler is sitting on the cusp of abnormal. So I've to go back on Monday and if it's worse or not come down she will have to be delivered. Likely a section but I'm really hoping they let me try labour. I have a lot of risks with a section that make me very much not want one. I'll let you know what they say. I hope you're keeping as well as can be xx

How are you getting on? I know, it's sad to me how quiet it is because I used it every single day when I had my second in 2011 and I always come back to it with each baby but I suppose people use Reddit or Facebook more than forums. There's something nostalgic to me with the tickers and count downs though!
I hope you have your precious baby by now, but if not, not long to go ❤️

Hi lovely, 39 weeks today and still no little one!! She’s firmly staying put, and to think my first baby would have been 5 days new already - second baby sure knows how to make an entrance and keep everyone on their toes!
I’m in for a sweep next week if she’s not here beforehand to try and get the ball rolling! I’m beyond fed up now, not being able to put shoes on or bend my body is taking its toll ! I’ve had false labour a few times as well so been prepping and then all of a sudden she stops and there’s no more progress - it does make me worry that she might end up a c section if that continues or her labour is particularly difficult but I guess what will be will be.

How are you getting on?x

Hi lovely, 39 weeks today and still no little one!! She’s firmly staying put, and to think my first baby would have been 5 days new already - second baby sure knows how to make an entrance and keep everyone on their toes!
I’m in for a sweep next week if she’s not here beforehand to try and get the ball rolling! I’m beyond fed up now, not being able to put shoes on or bend my body is taking its toll ! I’ve had false labour a few times as well so been prepping and then all of a sudden she stops and there’s no more progress - it does make me worry that she might end up a c section if that continues or her labour is particularly difficult but I guess what will be will be.

How are you getting on?x
I'm doing great thanks. Baby is having intermittent high PI doppler indices but so far I keep being sent home as the wave forms are OK so apparently that's fine. Keep having episodes of low movement. I go tomorrow for more doppler and trace then clinic on Wednesday to book induction for next week.
I hope you have a baby in your arms by now. Or if not very soon ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->