•••January 2021 tww & test thread•••

Sorry I’ve not been around. I’ve been passing blood (only small amount when I wipe) and have got UTI symptoms so I suspect cystitis/interstitial cystitis and maybe my ectropian cervix is playing up. Have been quite worried because I have some symptoms of cervical cancer but hopefully that is my mind and Google running away with me. Am going to try to contact a doctor today.
Anyway feel like with being poorly my chances of BPP this cycle are probably zero.
I’m 5DPO today and boobs are sore but that’s normal for me at 5DPO.
Peed on a One Step for fun and there was a line but obviously at 5DPO it had to be evap/faulty test or maybe I have very low levels of HCG always which I have suspected in the past with all my faint lines on non pregnant cycle.
Will test every day now for fun.

Good luck to all who are testing and ovulating soon :flow:

568B86DF-DF8E-471B-905C-E956AD90F680.jpeg 8FBB4C0B-95AA-4A73-8267-6139118A9D14.jpeg C3EC8214-5A54-40D3-B93D-3C8124BBD67F.png

Last edited:
why won't the universe give me a break lol. I'm trying so hard to be sane here come on

I put in my cup yesterday in late afternoon when I had mild cramps all morning then lots of brown blood with a speck of red. Had killer cramps on the drive home from my dad's. So I go to empty my cup this morning and... there's one tiny little dab of brown blood and nothing else, and my cervix rose REALLY high overnight instead of dropping like it ought to for menstruation.

I was actually excited for this period and it's a false start. Ugh

Last edited:
Hi ladies

@Rach87 would you mind removing me from the front page please, with getting these late positive opks I'm not going to be testing again this month after all. I've checked with hpt just in case and its defo bfn. I'm having another really odd month :shrug: It's really getting to me, as all I want is my normal cycle back again. So I'm onto February...

Welcome to the newbies, good luck! :flower:
Congrats to all with the BFP and sorry for those who were visited by AF. Also really sorry for those having tricky cycles, disappearing lines or losses. This ttc journey is tough :hugs:
Good luck for all those still to test...I will be cheering you on!
:dust:

me....I'll be over here... :sex: :haha:

@Deethehippy I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I also thought I was coming down with cystitis last night. I woke up to pee and then couldn’t sleep as I still felt like I had to go. Went to pee again 10 minutes later and it was a bit better, but still felt that burning need to pee sensation. Woke up today and it’s completely better... hope yours clears up as well too! Sometimes I find if I just drink loads of water it will do wonders. And try not to work yourself up with the cancer idea. Google is great at convincing me I’m dying. It’s always good to see a doctor to calm the fears though. :hugs:

@wrapunzel That is so frustrating with the false start period! Do you usually spot before af?

11 dpo and still have sore breasts, which is normal for me at this point. Nothing unusual going on. Stressing a bit about work because it’s late afternoon and we still haven’t had it 100% confirmed if we’re going back to school tomorrow or not. But at least my precautionary covid test came back negative this morning. Happy to have a negative test for once :haha:

6dpo - nothing at all, not even little twinges. Dunno whether to optimistic or not.

I’m 12 dpo and another BFN. Definitely out for this month and moving on to the next!!

Now I’m not taking my vitex until ovulation this cycle so it doesn’t bump my O early again! And I need something that will increase my Ewcm - anything that’s worked for any of you ladies?

Sorry I’ve not been around. I’ve been passing blood (only small amount when I wipe) and have got UTI symptoms so I suspect cystitis/interstitial cystitis and maybe my ectropian cervix is playing up. Have been quite worried because I have some symptoms of cervical cancer but hopefully that is my mind and Google running away with me. Am going to try to contact a doctor today.
Anyway feel like with being poorly my chances of BPP this cycle are probably zero.
Peed on a One Step for fun and there was a line but obviously at 5DPO it had to be evap/faulty test or maybe I have very low levels of HCG always which I have suspected in the past with all my faint lines on non pregnant cycle.

View attachment 1093725 View attachment 1093726 View attachment 1093727
Oh hunny I hope you are feeling better soon and goodluck for testing still have my fingers crossed for you

So I tested 24 hours after my shadow test and it is still a shadow nothing more than yesterday so at 10 dpo I am feeling out, anyway still a few day till AF tomorrow with probably be the day where I’d expect to see lines (real solid lines even if faint) so I will keep you updated!

Reiko - sorry about the BFN’s, I hope Feb is your month.

Teafor2 - thank you and I hope you get a BFP when you test.

Mum42crazy - I hope you get darker lines very soon.

I managed to get a doctors appointment for tomorrow am so hopefully they can figure out if I have infection or not. I hope by some small chance I am still in the game.

So I tested 24 hours after my shadow test and it is still a shadow nothing more than yesterday so at 10 dpo I am feeling out, anyway still a few day till AF tomorrow with probably be the day where I’d expect to see lines (real solid lines even if faint) so I will keep you updated!

Fingers crossed for your next test ❤️

@Teafor2 nope I hardly ever spot and if I do it’s only a few hours before, my flow usually starts with bright red blood, and cramping without blood is pretty rare for me too ugh.

I had a lil more cramping this morning and now this afternoon my tailbone is killing me. Really wanted to just move on to the next cycle already

@Teafor2 nope I hardly ever spot and if I do it’s only a few hours before, my flow usually starts with bright red blood, and cramping without blood is pretty rare for me too ugh.

I had a lil more cramping this morning and now this afternoon my tailbone is killing me. Really wanted to just move on to the next cycle already
Is it possible that this is IB and you’ll get a positive test in a few days?

Hmm not sure if i should do it tonight at 10dpo or wait till tomorrow 8-[

Test test test :test:

Ure symptoms sound so promising, I had none with this pregnancy but with my DS and DD I had sore boobs from around 7dpo.
Good luck hon.

Still bleeding here, on day 3 so another one or 2 days of AF I guess. We are going away for a few days tomorrow, I've booked a doctors appointment for when I get back, even though I know they can't do anything about chemicals but my partner has insisted that I see someone about it

I'm so sorry hon. I had 4 chemicals last year and after having 3 i rang my Doctors and they booked me in to have some bloods done to check hormone levels so may be worth giving them a call. Especially if u are having back to back chemicals.
Thinking of you.

@wrapunzel I'll definitely post my results when they come in

Hubby- he may not know anyone doing opks cuz that's also something people don't really talk about too. Especially a woman to a man

@ilex88 too cool about the digital!

@Skye75 looks good so far, keep testing!

@Arissa looks good fx!

@Suggerhoney your lines are looking good!!

Thank you hon.

Not yet. I am 11 dpo today and I usually try to wait until 14 dpo, which is the latest af is due. I’m thinking I may test on 13 dpo this month though because I want to make sure I know if I have another chemical.

Good luck hon when u test praying for a :bfp:

So 10 dpo, I tested but it just a shadow line and wouldn’t even pick up on camera but I could not sleep last night for love nor money so was up and down to loo all night my son called at 11:30pm telling me he was being deployed which freaked me out for a moment till he told me he was at Gatwick airport because he is going to learn how to drive Ambulances no ambulances drivers in the south of England so the army has been called in and because he has all licenses to drive anything he’s been “called up” very proud of him but at 17 not 18 till next month I hope he’s going to be ok, but last night he was a jumping bean!! Anyway that killed my sleep and saw in at least 3am so I will test again later gonna wait till the afternoon so 24 hours after my “lines” and I will see how it is then if a shadow then I guess it’s a BFN, symptoms; boobs hurting a bit and a little nauseous ( but could be lack of sleep) have a great Monday all!!

Hope u get lines when u test again hon. My lines at the beginning wud be darker or lighter depending on how much I drank and pee concentration.
Good luck hon. Amazing news about ure son.
I live in the south west of England in Wiltshire.
Scary how we're having to get forces in to drive ambulances. I hate this virus so much and all the people it's killed.
I really hope we can all get back to some kind of nlrmality soon.
Lock down is driving me crazy.
I'm classed as highly vulnerable because I had a liver transplant in 2011 so I'm on immune suppressants.
I can leave my house for doctors appointments so i can still have scans and stuff but I just hope we can all get back to normal soon.
Good luck with that test :dust:

Hello ladies,
I’m new to the thread but please can I be added to test on Friday 29th (I’ll be 10dpo). Thank you :)

Hi hon welcome to the thread all the ladies in these testing threads are diamonds and so lovely.
Good luck

View attachment 1093725 View attachment 1093726 View attachment 1093727

Love ya Dee Dee and I will pray for you get well and I'm sure u don't have cancer. Seriously Google can be the devil sometimes.
Sending u big hugs and keeping everything crossed u get well soon and u get a BFP in the next few days[-o<
U know where I am if u need me hon. :hugs:

why won't the universe give me a break lol. I'm trying so hard to be sane here come on

I put in my cup yesterday in late afternoon when I had mild cramps all morning then lots of brown blood with a speck of red. Had killer cramps on the drive home from my dad's. So I go to empty my cup this morning and... there's one tiny little dab of brown blood and nothing else, and my cervix rose REALLY high overnight instead of dropping like it ought to for menstruation.

I was actually excited for this period and it's a false start. Ugh

Man that is annoying. Have u tried testing again hon maybe it was implantation spotting?
I had it at 14dpo and was brown. I've never had it b4.
:shrug:

Hi ladies

@Rach87 would you mind removing me from the front page please, with getting these late positive opks I'm not going to be testing again this month after all. I've checked with hpt just in case and its defo bfn. I'm having another really odd month :shrug: It's really getting to me, as all I want is my normal cycle back again. So I'm onto February...

Welcome to the newbies, good luck! :flower:
Congrats to all with the BFP and sorry for those who were visited by AF. Also really sorry for those having tricky cycles, disappearing lines or losses. This ttc journey is tough :hugs:
Good luck for all those still to test...I will be cheering you on!
:dust:

me....I'll be over here... :sex: :haha:

Oh hon so sorry. Really hope u get a February BFP, its frustrating when cycles go wonky.
I had a few strange ones myself while we were ttc.
Thought this one was going to be a strange one with ovulating on cd10 4 to 5 days earlier than normal.
Ah hon u deserve this so much and I really hope to see u posting Ure BFP in the Feb group [-o<

@Rach87 AF showed up a couple days ago. Forgot to mention here

Urghhh so sorry about AF hon fixed she buggers of on a 9 month vacation and u get ure BFP in February.

Madam Rose strated the December thread and it was lucky for her so hoping it will be lucky for you to [-o<

So sorry to all the ladies that got AF or having strange cycles, and so sorry to anyone going through chemical literally sending you huge hugs:hugs:

To all those waiting to test I'm wishing u so much luck and lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

And to those getting faint lines/shadows I'm praying when u test again there is a darker line.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Madam Rose strated the December thread and it was lucky for her so hoping it will be lucky for you to [-o<

:-$:-$ Dont want to jynx it but it was also when i started two other threads (2012 and 2013) that I got my BFP! So maybe there is something to that. (Makes me feel like im being so selfish...Sorry ladies, I DO love having the distraction of a new thread for REAL! You all are great)

Man that is annoying. Have u tried testing again hon maybe it was implantation spotting?
I had it at 14dpo and was brown. I've never had it b4.
:shrug:

Is it possible that this is IB and you’ll get a positive test in a few days?

it does seem possible that it's IB but the cramps felt so... period-y! So confusing. I couldn't resist testing just now and BFN... will test again in a few days I am sure if AF doesn't swoop in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->